Re: Game time stops

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Game Freeze/ Extended Loading Times/ Save Game Bloating

★★★★ Apprentice

Nvm it didn’t last long, only a few minutes. I’m going to try without mods again, but I don’t have much hope in the sims 4 anymore.

Message 711 of 719 (2,132 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So playing with or without mods the game played for a short time before freezing again. Mostly likely they’ll wait until the next pack next year and send out a patch that will work or maybe they’ll rework snowy escapes. But this is sad and pitiful, all they have to do is send out an announcement saying that the pack still needed to worked on or that they were still fixing the bugs rather than throwing out fudged up patches that don’t fix the whole.

Message 712 of 719 (2,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you guys know when this will be fix?

Message 713 of 719 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Novice

What’s happening in regards of being kicked out of the game,? being taken back to the Sims start up screen. I play on Xbox one. Thank you

Message 714 of 719 (2,067 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ghostonline7787 Best to post in the console forum. There's should be stickies and long thread on xb crashing.

@crystalf1ambe1 Did you ever share your save ? I can take a look if you want.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 715 of 719 (2,046 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry to say I’m new at all this. I thought I was on the right forum.

and again I’m not to sure, share it to were..??..

thank you

Message 716 of 719 (2,038 Views)

Hero
@Ghostonline7787 Console tech forum is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

There's some current info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Read-First-Current-Issues-Game-Issues-or-Crashes... and dedicated XB crashing thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Open-XB-Crashing-during-travel-save-the-game-in-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 717 of 719 (2,032 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help. I’ll give that ago. 

Message 718 of 719 (2,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

As EA fixed the main issue of this thread, I would ask you all to post in different threads, depending on your issues. I don't want anyone to miss out on help because they post here. There are several issues going on and it's best to keep them seperate.

I've made a new thread for the Father Winter issue here: 

If you need help, please post there: Game Freezing because of Father Winter (Aftermath Patch 1.69.57)

If you have the platform freezes, use this thread: Routing Issues with Platform freeze the game

For other issues, it's best to receive help in the tech forums of your platforms 

Other Issues on Console

XB1 and PS4 have lots of crashing. As I'm not a console player, I don't know the details. Please refer to these thread for details. 

If those don't solve your issue, create a new thread in  Technical Issues – Consoles

Other Issues on Windows PC

If you have any of these issues on PC, please refer to the following threads. 

If those don't solve your issue, create a new thread in Technical Issues – PC

Other Issues on Mac

If you have any of these issues on Mac, please refer to the following threads. 

If those don't solve your issue, create a new thread in Technical Issues – Mac

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 719 of 719 (29,953 Views)