Re: Sims Freeze overload

by laurareay89

Original Post

Re: Game time stops

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on PC. I don't think I have either issue from the second post, so I'll start a post in the tech section. Thanks! 

Message 551 of 719 (452 Views)

Re: Sims frozen, reset not working

Hero
@Luna4Muna Is the clock frozen as well or is that going on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 552 of 719 (187 Views)

Re: Gets stuck on loading screen when selecting my current household

★ Novice

I was finally able to load previous saves using a random guide EA Support sent me. I couldn't use CC or Mods. After further research, I found the major issue had to do with Seasons and it being Winterfest, and the game creating a ton of Father Winters I guess. My saves were ridiculously large and caused everything to mess up. I found a way to fix this issue using MCCC but it keeps crashing my whole computer. It's freaking ridiculous. I am so over this game. 

Message 553 of 719 (312 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Game Freeze/ Extended Loading Times/ Save Game Bloating

★★★★ Novice
@shevnat I have the same problem for like more than a week now. The worst thing is that I bought the game with expansions recently and I can´t even play it or get a refund. I don´t understand why EA Games is not fixing this it´s been more than a week.
I don´t understand also why everyone incluiding me has to go thru reading posts doing things to ¨fix¨the game on their PC. A game that in total cost more than 300$ I also don´t understand the Great Game Guarantee that EA Games claims to have. At this moment 11/30/2020 the game is unplayable for a lot of people incluiding me. What a ¨great game¨. 😒
Message 554 of 719 (400 Views)

Sims Freeze overload

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? dining out, spa day, cats and dogs, city living, get to work, seasons, laundry day stuff, tiny living, parenthood, get famous,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? slows down my game when loading, Stops sim from proceeding with any tasks, freezes time, prohibits me from playing the game any further after the freeze.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim bathe the toddler?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello fellow simsters,

I'm currently having an issue where my sim is reliving the same day. They start by putting out a fire, using the restroom, then trying to go to bed because they're on E. Time fast-forwards. and eventually stops. It doesn't continue and I cant continue with my game. I can't have my sim do any other reactions but the game appears as to be in "fast forward" motion. I usually have to end up force quitting the app because even trying to save the game and exit the game hasn't been able to do. At least not within 20 minutes. I've tried resetting my sim, if updated and repaired my game, I've restarted my mac and the game everything. I feel stuck because this has prohibited me from playing my game. If anyone knows what do to that would be great help and appreciation!

Message 555 of 719 (391 Views)

Hero
@lexialfaro I merged your post with the main thread on this

Could you check post #2 if you have either of those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 556 of 719 (366 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know if the flower bunny messes your game up the same? I’ve spent an age transferring my family, their house and custom lots into a new save file so I don’t want to mess it up again with Easter and the flower bunny. I’ve taken father winter out of the traditions for winterfest and commenced the game in spring so I’ve got a while until we get close to winterfest again. Hopefully by then they’ll have fixed the issue anyway so it doesn’t mess this new file up again. 

Message 557 of 719 (343 Views)

Re: Game time stops

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict
Tried all of this and nothing works. Could you be honest and just say that the problem is general and we just have to wait until the problem is fixed by EA games?

The buyer shouldn´t be doing all of this steps to play a game they bought.

What is going on? When is it going to be fixed?

Thank you.
Message 558 of 719 (429 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Game Freeze/ Extended Loading Times/ Save Game Bloating

★★★★ Apprentice

Is there a solution to my problem?

Message 559 of 719 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lexialfaro I´m having the same issue and I recommend not wasting time on trying to fix it cause
it´s not going to work and you are going to lose your valuable time.
Message 560 of 719 (431 Views)