Re: [ARCHIVED] Gallery Counter not working correctly

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Gallery Bug / Glitch

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Perhaps if you included the clarifying none to everyone when you first replied to the thread, I wouldn't have needed to continue to ask the same questions... if we look at the trail, there are many questions for different people, you mix up the emails (so you've obviously read more then one), ask questions of one person, seek no information from anyone else and  provide no information... 

So thanks for berating me for your lack of customer service skills. I don't want to be asking any questions but unfortunately my overly pricey game has not been working properly for a significant period of time.... and apparently trying to find out why is is beyond EAs capabilities. Is there any point buying the latest cash grab or will that give me further problems? Obviously don't want to spend money on a product that's not going to work properly. Serious question. Appreciate a timely response. 

Message 81 of 85 (707 Views)

Hero

Hi @redrowround

I'm sorry to hear that you feel you are overlooked and didn't get an answer but this is the bug forum. It works a little different as @EA_Mai has already explained. It's mostly for people to report their issues and add new information as they go along. Bugs that are established as being a bug usually have an open tag so you see that it's a bug. If a bug has a workaround that works for everyone, those are posted and the thread is marked as solved where the workaround is the solution. Those are also still open bugs.

The nature of bugs is that there's usually not more to say as they are established and being worked on. The few QA people that are in here try to get more info if needed. If not, there's usually very little answers from staff (or myself) in these threads. 

EA/Maxis also doesn't give out ETAs on when something is get fixed.

The user that did get an answer felt that her problem was different from the rest but this thread is about all kinds of Gallery counter issues and to make this more clear, I'm going to turn this thread into a collection thread and list all the issues that have been mentioned in here on the first page.

You can be assured that every single post in this forum gets read and if QA needs more info they will ask in here directly. It's just a lot of work to acknowledge every single post and tbh, I myself feel stupid posting to just say: Yes, I've read.

I hope this clears it up of you a bit on how the bug forum works.

As for the problem at hand, I don't think there's a solution. It's a bug that needs fixing so there isn't anything we can do to help you with the issue.

I do hope it can be fixed soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 85 (683 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @redrowround,

A bug is an issue with the game not working as intended, something the team needs to fix. Having more or less packs installed won't have an effect on bugs, bugs are fixed with game updates.

In most cases, troubleshooting won't help as bugs are not issues on your side, but in the game itself. They require the game to be changed to be fixed, and there's nothing you can do on your end to fix them. For this reason, we rarely suggest troubleshooting in the bugs forum. We ask for information to understand what is happening if needed, so the team can investigate further.

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 83 of 85 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice

The misunderstanding seems to be at your end….

I was directed here by the forums, if this is not the right place, please direct me to the correct place to have this query addressed. Possibly indicate to the forum that is not acceptable to waste peoples time with misdirection.

From your responses – I take that it is not on my end and that there is nothing I can do to fix it.

And would like to remind you that this is a PRODUCT and it is NOT WORKING. I do not accept your answer. I purchased this product to play at MY CONVENIENCE not EA’s. The product has now not been working correctly for nearly a month now. EA appears to be doing very little to address the issue.  This is UNACCEPTABLE. I expect a solution and a time frame. 24 to 48 hours not working properly is annoying but okay. Weeks on end is getting towards fraudulent. 

Expect an immediate response though obviously not holding my breath…  

RE the stuff pack - It’s okay. I’ve seen the ball pit. I won’t be buying that pack any time soon. EA expects Australians to pay 5 dollars extra for our content and I consequently EXPECT it to be perfect.

Message 84 of 85 (634 Views)

Re: [ARCHIVED] Gallery Counter not working correctly

Hero

Please use new thread here: Item counter went insane after I deleted my gallery items

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 85 (509 Views)