Re: My 4294967293 uploads?!

by marjia

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Hello @SimplyAnjuta

There are still repairs going on behind-the-scenes, which could cause some numbers to be off..  Due to the sheer number of uploads in the Gallery currently, the repairs are taking a very long time.  Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for you at the moment.  Frown

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 51 of 85 (1,200 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for your feedback. I am again affected by the fact that the numbers of the content, downloads and followers have moved massively upwards. Even if I click the list of friends, right from yesterday absolutely nothing more. So I also went to the website thesims.com to look there times. It occurred to me, that some creations of me now not as two times are contained, but 5 and more. Others are now completely gone. I just wanted to pass this on for information. Perhaps it is to work in the background of use? Sorry for my english. It is translate with google.

Message 52 of 85 (1,174 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

it's a database sorting issue, it's not like you have to sort them  by hand.  

Message 53 of 85 (1,166 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry @marija, you misunderstood. I did not sort this by hand or anything else. I have only "counted" Standard smile

Message 54 of 85 (1,150 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Gallery Counter not working correctly

★ Novice

I'm kind of having a similar problem. My counter is stuck at 0. I still get notifications that people are downloading my sims, but the counter on the sims detail window won't budge.

Message 55 of 85 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this same problem, i made 2 sims yesterday, and in my gallery says that at least 3 people did downloaded one of my sims, but when i open my sim page (click on her photo) it apear 0 downloads. Frown

Message 56 of 85 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice

I have seen something of the sort... My own collection in MY LIBRARY of sims does not show the downloads BUT if I go into COMMUNITY and punch up the Sim(s) and click on the 'house' to show details, That house in MY LIBRARY shows the correct number... I don't know if this is at all helpful but thought I might mention it.. Just incase.

Message 57 of 85 (1,056 Views)

My The Sims 4 Gallery upload count is glitched

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I go to the gallery it says that I shared 4294967292 items to the gallery but I didn't upload anything to the gallery is there a way to reset that counter?

Message 58 of 85 (1,052 Views)

Re: My The Sims 4 Gallery upload count is glitched

@TonyMacaroni1999 merged with a post in the bug forum about this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 59 of 85 (1,034 Views)

gallery download and favorites dissapear

★ Guide

Whenever I log into The Sims 4, I like to check the gallery and for most of my uploaded creations, it'll say that I have 0 downloads and 0 likes or something where the number is lower than it should be and I still get notifications that so and so liked/favorited this but it won't show up in the total amount. I don't know if I'm missing something or have a reset setting and I'm not re-uploading the creations where it'll reset likes/favorites automatically. The game thinks I'm reseting the creation when I'm not.

Message 60 of 85 (938 Views)