Re: Disappearing Downloads

by faerieflower

Original Post

How do you fix a gallery glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What do you do if your gallery says you have shared 4,294,967,261 items?

Even if I spent every waking moment on this game clicking to share items I wouldn't think I could get up in the billions of shares...

Not to mention that it makes me look extremely unpopular and since I have 4 followers, I would say, I am already doing a good enough job of that on my own. However it looks even worse that I have so many shares and only 1200 downloads... That is really sad, even for me.

I tried to submit a bug error report but when I got to "complete request" it only gave me the option to come to this area and look around or leave a message.  So hopefully someone will see this and be able to help me out?

Sincerely, F

Message 41 of 85 (907 Views)

Re: How do you fix a gallery glitch?

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 42 of 85 (891 Views)

★★ Novice

No I do not have any mods or anything. Also I have no items in my gallery right now as I deleted them all a few months ago. I started building again and was checking out my gallery and noticed the total shares.

Message 43 of 85 (884 Views)

Hero

Hi @faerieflower

merged with existing thread

Tagging @SimQARobo

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 85 (869 Views)

Gallery says 40000+ shared items

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

In-game gallery says I have over 40000+ items shared.

I certainly have not shared that many items in under 150 hours of my overall game play.

https://postimg.org/image/3jyuabjx7/ <--- full size screenshot here, the uploaded picture here is really small imo.

Any ideas?

Message 45 of 85 (837 Views)

Re: Disappearing Downloads

★★ Novice

Wow popular building. I know how you feel though. Lol seems extraordinary. =)

Message 46 of 85 (786 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Gallery Counter not working correctly

★★ Novice

Seems like maybe something broke in an update? I imagine EA will be looking at it with so many people having the same kinds of issues.

Message 47 of 85 (785 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Gallery Counter not working correctly

★★ Novice

i have a similar issue nothing to do with my downloads but with my followers it says i have 4 but when i go to check my followers it only shows i have two 

Message 48 of 85 (705 Views)

Gallery followers issue

★★ Novice

having an issue with the gallery and have had this issue for a while now but when i go to my profile on the gallery (in-game) it says i have 4 followers but when i go to check whos following me it shows i only have 2 and its a bit confusing

Message 49 of 85 (711 Views)

Re: My 4294967293 uploads?!

★★★ Guide

After todays maintenance the counter of followers jumped again. In my case it used to be wrong by about 50, now it's wrong by >100. I can tell the number is wrong, since the correct number of followers is displayed when you view the followers list. Why is this happening? Also there's an easy solution - just link the counter to the correct number from the followers list.

Also, the wrong number of shared items and the wrong number of favs on older creations (creations from before ~06/2016 seem to be affected) is still an issue which hasn't been corrected.

Any chance those gallery issues will be fixed?

Message 50 of 85 (673 Views)