Re: My 4294967293 uploads?!

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Disappearing Downloads

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It's not something I've ever paid attention to.  Looking at my profile today, I can see that its count includes more downloads than I currently have, so I believe it is including items that I originally shared but then pulled, although even then, the number seems too high to me.  I have no idea about the followers.  I have definitely seen others complain about similar issues on the forums though.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Message 11 of 85 (1,542 Views)

Gallery App and Site Issues

★★★★ Guide

Right idk where to post this, so gonna punt for here Bug Reports.

Firstly with the The Sims 4 phone Gallery App.

There is a problem with the total amount of downloads constantly changing values.  The amounts vary wildly from plus 2000 downloads to negative 2000 total downloads.

The total amount of friends glitches and goes up or down whenever the page is refreshed.

The total amount of item uploads value to the Gallery varies wildly from the base amount ie 100.  So therefore if you previous removed say 20 gallery items, within the last couple of months,  those item values either return as a Total amount uploaded or are removed when refreshing the page 30 seconds later.

The Sims 4 game Gallery site

All of the above problems also relate to the Sims 4 game Gallery site.

Also, the site a especially slow and lags when scrolling thru Catalogue items.  Its ridicules the actual slowness of the site waiting for the stupid thing to refresh and update.

There is also lag and slowness when checking Friends and Followers.  What about Smooth scrolling I hear you ask?  Heck no, not here!!  When scrolling down the page sticks and joy of joys again one has to wait for the thing to refresh and update.

EA, It is completely unacceptable the amount of problems with just the Sims 4 Gallery, not mentioning the gaem. 

So, If any bright spark have any knowledge  on how to fix these problems would be most grateful.

cheers

Message 12 of 85 (1,541 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Download Counter not working correctly

★★ Novice

Mine says I have 9 downloads on the Home notification and when I click the pic it says I only have one but when I click on pic in library it says I have 35 with 9 faves, I didn't know I have 9 favs, I did not get notification.  This is in game gallery

Message 13 of 85 (1,520 Views)

My 4294967293 uploads?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Was taking all my uploads off the Community Gallery and finding them coming back on every time and saw this!

I only had 24. Honestly!

Exited the game and deleted the Cache files and restarted. The Gallery pictures are gone but this enormous number of uploads is still there.

PS. It was only given as 24 when I originally went to my Gallery uploads page.

Also:

I closed and restarted the laptop, twice went back through Origin twice, repaired game, updated, went and Played and then tried to see if when I uploaded a family to the Gallery if it might be reset to 1.

It stayed at 4294967293

No CC, No Mods, No Moo.  Powerful laptop computer with 4 G NVidia Geforce GTX 850M

Message 14 of 85 (1,519 Views)

Hero

@mcwaverley4

Merged with the download counter issue and changed title. Don't think that we need to threads as it sounds related. Probably some issue with the server cache and probably not much you can do.

Could you add a picture to your post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 85 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've tried but cannot manage it.

Message 16 of 85 (1,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It did work after all!!

Downloads and followers seem right but downloads have upped and downed for a few weeks!

Message 17 of 85 (1,492 Views)

Hero

Thanks for posting. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 85 (1,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry. I am on these pages - fortunately - not as often and therefore very inexperienced when it comes to the setting of contributions.

The link of crinrict in the German forum I am here on this site and would like to share my experience on this topic. At this point my thanks to crinrict for your help and support.

Since the last maintenance on Thursday the 05.26.2016 are on my profile page in the game completely different numbers to the shared content, downloads and followers.
Overnight I suddenly had over 80 is sharing more about 1300 downloads more and almost 20 followers more.
I click on the "Friends" button, the correct number of my followers appear.

Today I once compared the uploads on the Gallery site of TheSims.com with those in the game.
Result: On the website 22 objects are repeatedly inside and 9 objects missing.
The numbers of downloads and fav to each individual objects agree in my library in the game with them.

Just yesterday, I have some of my friends in Origin chat questioned whether they have made the same or similar experiences. The numbers have changed by other users upwards or downwards. Here, users from Italy, France, Germany and USA.

Last Friday I have already reported my differences phone at EA. To date, nothing has happened. Sadly EA !! Please fixes finally this error. Thanks

Edit: On 13.06.2016 was off here in Germany again for maintenance. On 14/06/2016 I had to get all day difficulties to connect to the game because "were not one or more online services available." Now at about 18.30, I finally had an online connection to the game and what does my profile page? Suddenly I again ca 50 content more, again about 3000 downloads more and more followers 40. Maxis what is this ??? When it corrects the last and when you strive you finally shortened to an appropriate server of this infinitely long load times once? Power finally something !!! Thank you very much
Message 19 of 85 (1,457 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 85 (1,450 Views)