[ARCHIVED] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

by ambiguousbob

Original Post

Re: Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★★★★ Novice

I still have this problem with my aliens' eyebrows. It just happens with everyday clothes 1. 

Message 11 of 78 (1,744 Views)

Hero

Re-Opening this then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 78 (1,737 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @VampiresTeeth,

Our QA team is interested in one of your Save file of this household if possible. Do you still have one? Also can you let us know what hair & eyebrow color you picked originally, before it reverted? That info would help us greatly. 

Thanks in advance!

Message 13 of 78 (1,715 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, @EA_Zoe

This has happend to every alien I've had. The aliens I've had had yellow and dark brown hair (no cc). How can I send you a file? 

Thank you for your atention. 

Message 14 of 78 (1,706 Views)

Hero

Best is to zip your saves folder, upload to some file sharing site and PM @EA_Zoe the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 78 (1,703 Views)

Thanks for your help@VampiresTeethAs @crinrict suggested, you can upload a .rar or .zip archive of the save file to a 1-click hosting service (like dropbox) and send me the link by PM and I'll take care of the rest. Cheers.

Message 16 of 78 (1,699 Views)

Quick update: QA managed to reproduce the issue thanks to your information @VampiresTeeth. The next step will be for the studio to find out what's gone wrong and to fix the bug. Cannot predict when it will be fixed but keep an eye on the patch-notes in the upcoming months. Thanks for helping with the investigation!

Message 17 of 78 (1,686 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm currently having this problem under the same circumstances as OP. An alien Sim in disguise. However, all of her outfits have the reverted eyebrow, not just her everyday.

Message 18 of 78 (1,640 Views)

Hero

Could you provide your save game ?

(see above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 78 (1,620 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have that bug too. I kept going to all CAS mods, clothes, change sim, alter disguise, everything, and my sims eyebrows would still be pink instead of brown. I downloaded custom eyebrows, Maxis Match design, and it solved this issue for me. Still can't use in-game eyebrows, but I don't miss them. :P

Message 20 of 78 (1,543 Views)