[ARCHIVED] Excessive autonomous drinking from sink/bar/fridge

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: Excessive Mixology

★★★ Novice

They drink so much, non stop, drink water, clean, wash hands, drink water, mix and drink at bar, clean, wash hands, make more drinks at the bar...  The sinks always have to be repaired now they are all getting fat and they are athletic.  I removed two sinks from the home but I guess that wasn't enough. I might have to try that mod out, been looking at it for some time but I have tons of mods already installed it probably isn't compatible.

Message 40 of 101 (1,264 Views)

Re: Excessive Mixology

★★ Expert

the mixing and drinking at a bar is even more annoying because those glasses never get washed, not even by neat Sims. if multiple glasses are present, a Sim who is directed to wash them will pick them up one by one instead of as a pile of dirty dishes.

Message 41 of 101 (1,235 Views)

Re: [UNCLEAR] Sims drinking autonomously despite rule disallowing it

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe there's a good reason to have a sink in some expansion pack somewhere that I don't have, but for me, there's no benefit to having a sink, so the houses I play don't have them. They just waste time. So, as a workaround, maybe consider getting rid of your sinks.

Message 42 of 101 (1,183 Views)

★★ Expert

i don't mind if they drink from time to time, i mean, who doesn't. but the way it is now... it's getting out of hand.

Message 43 of 101 (1,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @unseenlarks

could you please create a new thread for this one ?

This issue doesn't have the bug template yet

Thanks.

Thanks @Hroun_88 for making a new thread. I've merged the two so the bug template is first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 101 (1,101 Views)

★★ Expert

sorry, i just saw this. thank you @Hroun_88.

Message 46 of 101 (1,081 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive autonomous drinking from sink/bar

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 101 (1,058 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive autonomous drinking from sink/bar

★★ Expert

thank you, @crinrict.

Message 48 of 101 (1,049 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @unseenlarks

Would you be willing to send your save files, so my team can take a look at them?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 49 of 101 (1,286 Views)

★★ Expert

i've just played for one Sim hour and i counted 4 glasses of water, two of those by the same Sim. tbh, i guess that's not too much since this is a larger household? i have seen more than that in the same period of time, though; two might drink at the same time, as they own two sinks. maybe i ought to remove one? so many questions. by the way, they owned the teapot for a while, and it did change things up a bit since they really liked to use that, too. i don't know if any of this is helpful at all.

@SimQARobo, here is the link. i hope it works. thank you.

Message 50 of 101 (1,195 Views)