[ARCHIVED] Excessive autonomous drinking from sink/bar/fridge

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: Extreme Thirst is Back- Sims Constantly Grabbing Drinks From the Fridge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SimGuruNickThat doesnt solve the problem for vampires and their addiction of water. Have you tried playing a full household with vampires during your tests? Why is there no cooldown on this activity?

Message 91 of 101 (1,265 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive autonomous drinking from sink/bar/fridge

★★★ Apprentice

This has been an issue since Dine Out. Can we please get this fixed!

Message 92 of 101 (1,258 Views)

Hero

For me the water drinking has gotten a lot better ... also we have a fix in today's patch for bar drinks (1.48.90)

Sims have taken social etiquette classes, and now understand that one does not need to constantly mix drinks when hosting a party.
  • Does the concept of the entire Sims populace taking classes in social etiquette give you an Orwellian chill?

I might lock this for now and have you guys make a new thread if it's still happening (especially if it's just Vampires)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 101 (1,208 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue quite suddenly, but only with my vampires, both of whom have the "Withered Stomach" weakness. It started after one of my Vampires drank a draught of Reconfiguration (that Vampire also has his thirst issues) but both of my vampires do it. 

Message 94 of 101 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It suddenly happened today in one of my sims families. Ther mother always grabs water from the fridge, drinks it and grabs another one to drink. She was born ingame and I never noticed this behavior when she lived with her parents. I moved her into an apartment, she married a man and they had two children. I stopped playing them for about a month and today I noticed it. I did not notice in other families so far.

Edit: None of them is a vampire (I dont play with vamps but I own the pack). 

Message 95 of 101 (1,081 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Excessive autonomous drinking from sink/bar/fridge

★★ Guide

Been playing awhile and never had this problem and now suddenly my female vampire started to drink from the fridge like crazy.
This happened after a child was born, can it be connected to parenting maybe? But with that said I've never had this occur ever before with previous families so might not be connected to parenting.

I did also add the outdoor trait for her, maybe that's it?

Anyone else got that trait on their sim?

Message 96 of 101 (1,031 Views)

Hero
There haven't been any reports in here in a while. How are we doing on this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 101 (906 Views)

★★ Guide

I have champion bartenders in nearly every household.  They are always making drinks from teen on up. 

I've noticed that this has become a lot worse in the last week or so.  

Message 98 of 101 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi I just downloaded sims 4 Moschino Stuff pack for Xbox one. And I noticed that my sims also had the issue of excessive drinking from the fridge and also using the bathroom. It happened so much that the fridge broke from constant use in my sims household. Also there is extreme lag since I have installed this stuff pack. I hope that this issue can be addressed for consoles and has anyone else encountered this bug as well? 

Message 99 of 101 (804 Views)

Hero
@Kchk25 Could you make a fresh thread for console on this ? Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 101 (1,058 Views)