Re: Empty lots not filling up

by L33L4

Original Post

Hero

You can move them in manually as a work around.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 62 (1,708 Views)

★★ Guide

The problem is when you move sims out they take everything so the house becomes empty. Sims won't move into empty houses. This has been broken for over a year. I'm having this very issue. I've tried moving sims out and leaving the furniture and it just doesn't work anymore.

Message 42 of 62 (1,707 Views)

★ Guide
It's not just empty houses. It's houses with furniture aswell. Moving them out had nothing to do with it, cause it happens aswell when the sims die and the house becomes empty that way.
Message 43 of 62 (1,701 Views)

Hero

They do move in at the very beginning when you start a new game . then never again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 62 (1,687 Views)

★ Guide
Oh, I haven't even had that happen at the beginning...
Message 45 of 62 (1,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

After I hit the 300 hour mark I just turned it off.

Not a single house was filled except for the standards (Goths, Pancakes etc)

No mods, No CC, all games as they came out.

Imac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Message 46 of 62 (1,671 Views)

★★ Guide

When are they going to fix this?! I use a Mod just to get things rolling and I HATE that I have to do that. I took all the CC out of my game and I want to take this mod out but i feel like there is no progress when I do such. This has been an issue since the game first came  out and still no one plans on fixing it. I wish n a way it was like the sims 3 where people get married, date and have kids on their own..Disappointed

Message 47 of 62 (1,615 Views)

Hero

It's just the lot filling up that's an issue and they do at the beginning of the game.

I don't know if they are supposed to during the game as it specifically has no story progression.

For feedback on StoryProgression, please us the official Sims forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 62 (1,605 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same issue here, I downloaded a home from the gallery, I think after that all the homes never filled back up. Oasis Springs is completely emptyDevil

Message 49 of 62 (1,538 Views)

No Filled Residential Lots/Too many ghosts.

★★★ Novice

If you do not work for EA or the Sims 4 development team, please to not reply with your tips and ideas, no matter how helpful they may be. This is a problem that needs to be addressed, and they're are too many threads regarding it that suggests it's being ignored.

PROBLEM #1: FILL EMPTY LOTS does not work. 

After the third generation of my one played family is born, no one is left alive in the other residential. They are ALL empty. The FILL EMPTY LOTS has been clicked, but every residential house, save my played and a few families I manually placed. I'm playing a 10 generation legacy, and I simply don't want to do it manually every f***ing generation. I payed for the game, I clicked on the box, it's not too much to expect it to work. 

PROBLEM #2: TOO MANY GHOSTS

Now that every sim in every residential lot is dead, every public lot I visit is swarming with ghosts. Every activity is ghosts. There are too many of them, and they are not visible in the Household management to delete. I can't find urns to delete. I don't mind one or two ghosts in the world, but when you can't hire staff, or fill a club of kids, because everyone in the world is dead, that's a problem that is just going to get worse.

Before anyone suggests a MOD for this, this is something that the people who were payed to develop the game need to address. Or maybe I should pay my next $200 to modders and skip all future Stuff, Game and Expansion packs. 

Message 50 of 62 (1,503 Views)