[ARCHIVED] Elders can only have grey hair

by bae288474f321b50

Original Post

Elder sims cant change hair colour

★★ Novice
Okay so i know this has been an issue in the past but since it first happened to me a few months back i reported the bug but it still hasnt been fixed and its really ruining the game for me. My elder sims that are vampires or have been vampires just cant change their hair colour from grey. And any sims young or old cant change their eyebrow colour from maching their hair if they are or were a vampire. Please help as this has been going on for months and its still not fixed
Message 31 of 34 (714 Views)

Re: Elder sims cant change hair colour

★ Apprentice

I also have run into this problem today, where my elder sim became a vampire, and when I went to edit in CAS and return to gameplay, their hair is stuck as dark grey. In CAS, it shows it as the original color it was (a blonde), but no amount of swapping colors and hair styles that other people reported fixing the problem sans vampire works for me. To reiterate: I have an elder sim vampire, and cannot change the hair color from dark grey (though it isn't dark grey in CAS). I need help with this.

Message 32 of 34 (624 Views)

Re: Elder sims cant change hair colour

Hero

Hi @zerohasleftchat

could you open a new thread for this issue

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 34 (613 Views)

Re: [PARTLY FIXED] Elders can only have grey hair

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is an older issue that has been partly fixed.

It's still happening for vampires but I'm locking this because it doesn't have the template and the first post doesn't reflect the issue properly

A new thread can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-V-GTW-Elder-Sims-Only-Have-Grey-Hair-Vampire-Aliens/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 34 (600 Views)