Re: [Common] Disappearing Sims

by katakem

Original Post

★ Novice

1. When did the Sims disappear ?
I just noticed it now, I haven't played the household in a couple of days so I'm not sure exactly when they disappeared or after what changes.

2. Are the Sims homeless or living somwhere ?
Living in a house of 4, three of the four sims disappeared.

3. Are they played or unplayed ?
Played.

4. What age group did they have ?

Young adults, aging turned off for played and unplayed households.

Message 111 of 209 (660 Views)

No Acquaintances on Phone

★★ Novice

Sims acquaintances do not show up on their phone so can't be called or invited over or to social events. Without that I find it impossible for them to have enough contact to make any friends.  I have taken them out to lots, made numerous acquaintances, and they show up but are missing from the phone shortly thereafter.  I have gone to a little park area by the home lot and invited other sims over in order to get the score higher and hope they would show on the phone but that didn't work either. 

Is there a solution to this problem?

Message 112 of 209 (632 Views)

Re: No Acquaintances on Phone

Hero

@fenianna Merged your thread. Could you check your households if they are cleaned up each night ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 113 of 209 (627 Views)

Re: No Acquaintances on Phone

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I had two seperate Sim disappearing acts yesterday. Not sure if it's a conisidence or not, but I did also download yesterdays patch.

The first instance was the entire Johnny Zest household dissapeared. I only noticed when I returned to neighbourhood view after changing my in-game graphic settings to have Sim's detail as 'Very high' instead of 'High'. As I say, once I returned to neighbourhood view the entire Zest household had vanished from their lot and the lot was now vacant. I searched the household management too and not there. So totally gone.

The second instance was when I was playing my main family. When I returned to play them one of the children was missing (but his face icon was still shown below. Every time I right clicked on his face icon to try and locate him, it wouldnt take me to him. He's just gone.). I did however notice that despite him being gone, there were actions being carried out in his action list (if thats the right terminoly for it).

1. When did the Sims disappear ? Yesterday (13/01/2015)
  2. Are the Sims homeless or living somwhere ? Living somewhere
  3. Are they played or unplayed ? - Played
  4. What age group did they have ? First instance ane ntire household vanished which had 2 elders and 1 child. The second instance was only a child vanishing from a household but the rest of their family was there.
Message 114 of 209 (574 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is this something we're just going to have to live with? And what happens once there are 180 dead sims in the town? 

Message 115 of 209 (526 Views)

Hero

Not sure what they are doing about this.

Here's a new mod for the issue though: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=545615

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 116 of 209 (510 Views)

Lost Acquantices/Relationships

★★★★ Novice

Hi, ever since the latest patch, my Sims has not been keeping any new acquantices in their relationship list. I had my sim go on a date with a guy she just met and they had a romantic relatinship. When she went home, the next day he was not in the panel as if she never met him. Just now, she met someone new and got really friendly with a guy in her neighborhood. The next day, he was gone. Is anyone else having this issue, and EA can you please fix this?

Message 117 of 209 (488 Views)

Re: Lost Acquantices/Relationships

Hero

@gullymoe Merged. Could you check if the Sim still exists ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 118 of 209 (483 Views)

Re: Lost Acquantices/Relationships

★★★★ Novice

I have no idea. They were just NPC's... I think I'll just try the MOD.

Message 119 of 209 (473 Views)

I always lose my relationships when I go to the bed

★★★ Newbie

My sims are losing their contacts when they are sleeping. Its just dissapeards and it's very annoying when you're playing. You can't do friends because the next morning you will not be able to hang out with them because they don't know about your existence! And same when you want to have a couple. 

The sims 4 is a game based in real life but, what happens when you can't make your own family? 

Please, do something soon. It's a really big problem to this game.  

Message 120 of 209 (437 Views)