Re: Sims Just Wanna Dance (in Restaurants)

by simvasion

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

I can confirm that my Sims in restaurant  seems to have ants in the pants that they don't sit still long enough to order food.. i have to turn off free will so they can order food and get the romantic side going.. as far as speaker in restaurant, I took them out long ago. 

Message 251 of 287 (1,751 Views)

Hero

Hi @NameGani

merged your thread with collection thread.

Do you have your build in the gallery that I can give it a try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 252 of 287 (1,737 Views)

★ Guide

Surprisingly, I do.  I got tired of rebuilding it when I started a new game and uploaded it to the gallery for posterity's sake.  Granted, it will probably change drastically once I get around to playing the owner side of the Restaurant pack, but it (generally) works okay (other than the dancing fever that seems to infect the consumers).

Message 253 of 287 (1,733 Views)

Hero

They sure like to dance in your restaurant .. at least they don't go jogging anymore ..

They do sit down again when the food is served though so that's good.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 254 of 287 (1,720 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

I've also noticed that since the May/June patches, the customers at restaurants like to get up and move about more.

I took some sims to one of the default bin restaurants, Villa Bovine after the patch. Previously, they'd sit at tables and eat, then leave. Now, while they are waiting for food, they'll get up and leave the table and come over to bother my sims who are just trying to have a meal in peace!

I don't have speakers in the restaurant, so no dancing happens. But lots of getting up and chatting, randomly starting to practice singing and hurting other customers' ear drums, etc.

They do return to their tables when their food is served. I can't tell whether I prefer it this way with the more socializing or before when they'd mind themselves and chat with their own table group.

Message 255 of 287 (1,709 Views)

The Sims 4 Dine Out Employees

★★★ Newbie
In my restaurant, waiters sometimes just stand and don't take customers orders, and lots of customwrs to just at the host station and don't get seated.
Message 256 of 287 (1,698 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out Employees

Hero

Hi @ejthegreat1

did you try do do some rearranging in your restaurant ? Is it custom built ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 257 of 287 (1,688 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can confirm basically everything recently reported:

1. Increased instances of customers leaving their own seats

2. Some customers carrying their food to eat somewhere else

3. Customers dancing to wall speakers

4. Waiters jogging outside instead of doing their job

All of these seem to be broken by recent patches.

Message 258 of 287 (1,681 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the jogging problem! My Sim owned the Sunny Side Up diner and every time I opened the restaurant for business, her waitress would stand idly outside before spinning into her jogging outfit and running off. I got rid of that server and hired a new one, only to find that the new server would also start to go jogging after working at the diner for a few Sim days. I finally gave up in disgust and sold the restaurant. Is this supposed to have been fixed by now?

Message 259 of 287 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm also having more problems with restaurants since the last few patches (Parenthood).  Sims won't stay in their seats, they'll move around, with their plates and drinks. They will dance if there are wall mounted stereos, where they have not done this before.  

Message 260 of 287 (1,650 Views)