[ARCHIVED] Conversation queue limit bugged

by Hamsysincy

Original Post

Re: Conversation queue limit bugged

Hero
@apincas It's best if you made a fresh thread. This one doesn't use the template yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 13 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So I have no where else to post, so I am posting here, there is an annoying glitch involving Sims having conversations where while they are talking, something causes them to auto cancel talking to one another, even when there is an action queued for talking via a friendly interaction, funny, ect. I looked and there is no thread that talks about the issue I'm having which is super disappointing.

Message 12 of 13 (297 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @HazeMan1990,

You can post through a new bug report thread if you'd like to report a similar bug to what was flagged in this thread from 2015. To make a new bug report, head to the bug board and select 'New report'. From there a bug report template will load and will ask for necessary information to be filled out.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime as it's an old report and things are likely to have changed since with updates and patches that a new report is needed with relevant current information to continue the conversation.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 13 (287 Views)