[ARCHIVED] Conversation queue limit bugged

by Hamsysincy

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Conversation queue limit bugged

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi,

Anybody experiencing conversation queue bug?

For example you are sim A having conversation with sim B by clicking various chat type (friendly, mischievious, funny, etc).

Somehow, when the conversation action stacked to about 4 and you clicked on sim B for more conversation, there will be a phrase coming out "Sims B's queue is full. Please try again later". From here on, clicking on anything else will have the same phrase 'Sim B's queue is full etc etc" (Either on an object or other sim will have the same result)

The only solution to this is to have the conversation stack reduced and only you can click on other things for interaction.

EDIT Crin: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 13 (2,766 Views)

Re: Conversation queue limit bugged

Hero

Is this on your home lot or while on an active career ? I've seen this happening on active careers and wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (2,710 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Crinrict,

This happens on an active household. Can this be considered as bug?

Message 3 of 13 (2,706 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I'm experiencing this bug (since the latest patch). It's in the active household. I don't have Get to Work installed yet.

Message 4 of 13 (2,698 Views)

Hero

I'll be adding tomorrow.

For completion sake: You're not using mods, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (2,694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No.....if im using mods, i know this is invalid and therefore i wouldnt post it here.

On the other hand, since letting the queue stack reduced is one way to solve this issue, does this considered as a solution?

Message 6 of 13 (2,691 Views)

Hero

It's a work around, yes

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (2,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Hamsysincy @ThisIsShardae

Is anyone still seeing this ?

EDIT: And then I just did. So, still there

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (2,614 Views)

★ Novice

This happens to me too... it's quite annoying :/

Message 9 of 13 (2,387 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know this thread is old but this just happened to me for the first time ever. So apparently it's still an issue, exactly as OP described.

Here's a screenshot. You can see there is hardly anything queued but the "queue is full" error message pops up.

Message 10 of 13 (2,071 Views)