by itsSesime

Original Post

Re: Kids Hair Keeps Changing Colors

Hero

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 146 (2,277 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Child's Hair Color Changing When Re-Opening Save File

★★★ Newbie

This keeps happening in my game too.. I've got a lot of CC tho, but when I turn off my CC/Mods it still happens. It doesn't only happen with my CC hairs but also with the base game / get to work hairs. No specific hair color changes to another one, they all do. It happens in the CAS mode but once I've "fixed" that and I will go to living mode the color has been changed, again.

Message 32 of 146 (2,269 Views)

★ Novice

The same is happening to me, even using cas.fulleditmode doesn't work since as soon as I go back in game the hair has changed again!

Message 33 of 146 (2,208 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem too. It has been happening for me since November 2015. I thought it was my CC so I removed the mods folder but it also happens with EA hair.

The hair/eyebrows/eyes change colour every time I exit the CAS screen, but also when I switch between outfits in CAS as well.

Has anyone found a solution?

Message 34 of 146 (2,124 Views)

Hero

Which colors does it happen on for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 146 (2,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is this just EA? Because my child was born with black hair and when I changed her hair to cc that wasn't "clay" like it turned blonde. When I left CAS it was black when my game loaded it was blonde it's bugging me so much but I did edit her dad before she was born (he had blonde hair before I changed it to brown) so I was thinking maybe her hair was supposed to be blonde instead of black but because I changed his hair color she just had black hair.

Message 36 of 146 (2,013 Views)

Hero

I would say, cc can just be as affected, if that's what you're asking

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 146 (2,003 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've finally had a chance to take pictures. Some kids from one of my houses was playing in the park when Olivia Spencer-Kim randomly turned up with red hair. I would try to change it back to black but everytime I'd go out of cas it would turn red again. I had go in and out of cas four times for the black to finally stick.

Message 38 of 146 (1,876 Views)

Hero

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 146 (1,863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i'm having this with the eyebrows... especially on my alien kid... he was born with black hair and i didn't change it and when i go back into CAS and fix it and go back out the eyebrows are a different color again (the colour is random... first it was yellow now it's red. i already tried changing his hairstyle from CC to that of one of my packs but it still has the glitch... and it is only in his Original alien form not in his disguised form) as you can see in the picture his eyebrows are now randomly red...

Message 40 of 146 (1,833 Views)