[ARCHIVED] Can't change appearance from Sims with too big surnames

by Kokero

Original Post

Re: Issue with Brazilian Portuguese version of the Game

Hero

Sorry if I tried to help you with giving you a workaround for the time being while the issue is being worked at.

It's on the list of bugs and EA knows about it, there's nothing else I can do about it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 25 (762 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't change appearance from Sims with too big surnames

★★★ Pro
This issue still has not been fixed as of the February 2016 patch.
Message 22 of 25 (736 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't change appearance from Sims with too big surnames

Hero

The Spencer-Kim-Lewis family has dropped the Spencer from their name, and shall now be known as simply Kim-Lewis.
  • The Kim-Lewis family is not clarifying why the ‘Spencer’ was dropped, and while rumors at the water cooler are circling regarding extra-marital woohoo, the more casual observations have focused on the theory that their name was just too long.
    • As for the water cooler, have you considered that perhaps the water cooler is an old reference that no longer makes sense to the younger generation? Maybe you really should hang out at the coffee house, or a bar… bars are timeless.

This should fix the issue.

Not really the fix I had hoped for but better than nothing I guess.

Marking this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 25 (3,365 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah.. We have a landgraab family in sims 2 and it was "Terranossa" Its more accurate than the actual translation. Not to mention the bug in CAS. "Terranossa" is way way way better than "Quero-tudo-o-que-é-seu" Translated to english is "I-want-all-that-is-yours. Not good

Message 24 of 25 (559 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PaNDiee, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info and we will do what we can to assist.

Dark

Darko.png
Message 25 of 25 (542 Views)