Re: [OPEN] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Moschino tripod camera keys are not working when taking photos

★ Guide

@Didier_Dal I don’t have reliable info on this bug. Just hoping and praying like everyone else 🤞🏾

Message 71 of 77 (1,691 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@FaiyazSims You wrote "hopefully" and I read "fortunately" :D I really want them to correct this!
Message 72 of 77 (1,640 Views)

★ Guide

@Didier_Dal  Me too!

Message 73 of 77 (1,619 Views)

★ Apprentice
@FaiyazSims All we can do is keep letting them know that this is an important feature that we hope they prioritize.
Message 74 of 77 (1,596 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can't believe I brought the pack finally and this is a problem. I'm so crestfallen.

Message 75 of 77 (1,558 Views)

★ Guide

Once again, this issue is still present in the June 3rd, 2020 patch (1.63.133). Just so it's clear, this is a feature of the Moschino Stuff Pack that was advertised and now it's just missing, shown here on the official The Sims stream - https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishSpinelessHedgehogPunchTrees

Message 76 of 77 (1,425 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MR_TURBODRIVER It's in the notes saying it's fixed ? So you tested and it's not ?

EDIT: Tested, yeah, doesn't work. The bar at the bottom does still work though. It goes up and down now instead of doing nothing like before.

We fixed an issue in which some hotkeys in Photo Mode (particularly E and Q) were not working.

As technically they fixed something in Patch 1.63.133 and the QE now do something (just not what it is expected) I'm going to archive this thread.

If anyone wants to make a new one, for the new issue with them being assigned wrongly, please do so. 

If not, I will make a new one once I'm through.

New thread is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Camera-keys-not-working-in-Moschino-photo-mode-QE/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 77 (7,219 Views)