Re: [OPEN] [CD] Can't lecture/train pets

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Scolding/lecture bug

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There is a mod that helps a little with the issue of not being able to lecture adopted pets at Deichschaf (scoldpetfix)

EDIT: removed mod links. Please be aware that linking mods at AHQ is not allowed. Only name them

Message 61 of 66 (1,344 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have this issue too...its bothering me a lot...none of my adult sim can lecture my pets from my rosebud challenge the cats are  destroying my stuff...so...spending money on the new furniture is the only option if I dont want to give them away Frown

Message 62 of 66 (1,313 Views)

Re: Can't Lecture Pet

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue with any strays that I adopt. If there are two people in the house the one who adopted the pet has no option to scold it but the other family member can. This is annoying in families but really terrible in my one sim household, she adopted two strays but can't get them to stop scratching furniture, drinking puddles, jumping on counters, nothing they're good cats and have a good friendship with her but the behavior is super annoying. 

Message 63 of 66 (1,258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cannot train or teach any of my pets that I have adopted. I've adopted 2 cats and they scratch up my house and destroy everything and I can't lecture them about it or anything. Cant cook without them diving to the counters to devour the food though there is food for them. I dont have the option to train or lecture anywhere. And my sim is the one who adopted them. No mods. Nothing.

Message 64 of 66 (1,174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue. Can't train out misbehaviors with the adult sim, only the child in the household. Really frustrating since I can't complete the aspiration now. I'm in a vanilla game, 2nd generation, recently moved the sims to a celebrity home before adopting the additional pets. 

Message 65 of 66 (1,140 Views)

Hero
While this thread started out to be different from this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Sims-Can-t-Lecture-become-companion-for-adopted-Pets/m... it might be the same root cause.

To make it less confusing, I'm going to lock this thread for now. Please use the other thread if you have the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 66 (1,036 Views)