[ARCHIVED] CAS Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Beret with City Living not showing up in CAS

Hero

You could post that as feedback in the game information section or the official forum. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 94 (1,870 Views)

hairstyles that appear in the wrong category in CAS.

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

i don't know how to find the name of the hairstyles, so here are screenshots: ("right filtre") under ("wrong filtre"). this is a female YA.

"medium" under "long"

mediuminlong.png

"medium" under "long"

mediuminlong2.png

"medium" under "long"

mediuminlong3.png

"medium" under "short"

mediuminshort.png

(see this medium-length one)

exampleMedium_compare_mediuminshort.png

"short" under "long"

shortinlong.png

"short" under "long"

shortinlong2.png

"short" under "long"

shortinlong3.png

"short" under "medium"

shortinmedium.png

"short" under "medium"

shortinmedium2.png

"short" under "medium"

shortinmedium3.png

"short" under "medium"

shortinmedium4.png

"short" under "medium"

shortinmedium5.png

Message 42 of 94 (1,853 Views)

1 GTW's hair is not fitting with face.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try to use this hair(see screenshot) with female sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hair is not fitting with face.
What do you expect to see? Fit the face correctly. Other hairs are working fine.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

pleaseuseupload.jpg

Message 43 of 94 (1,839 Views)

Sims 4 Hair glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
On the cats and dogs expansion pack you get a braided ponytail, however whenever I use it it suddenly changes the eyelashesto the same colour as the hair, except a bold black line as a rim. It only seems to be happening with this one hair and with no other hair. It occurs on all the ages where you have the hair (teen-elder)
Message 44 of 94 (1,819 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Hair glitch?

Hero

Hi @littlered7734

it's a known issue. Merged your post with collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 94 (1,807 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] CAS Issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yet another "parts don't fit to the face" bugs.

a.) 2 eye objects don't fit in the face correctly.

b.) (not CAS?) June Kay(default gallery's sim)'s hair  is showing "dot".(marked as blue circle) What's this?

EDIT (crin): Attached pic to post. It's better to directly attach them as third-party size often remove photos after a while

782a7ad3-ccd6-42f1-a962-960ef6d87dc4.jpg

Message 46 of 94 (1,789 Views)

★★★ Novice

Age Group: Child

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything else except for Perfect Patio Stuff

Steps: Go to CAS > Female child > Long hair that comes with the Parenthood Game Pack (the one with the flower hair clips)

What happens when the bug occurs? When I choose this hairstyle with a sim that has brown hair, the hair turns black. And when I choose the hair to be brown on this specific hairstyle and then change to another hairstyle, the hair turns black. Also, the swatches seem to be a little weird (picture below)

What do you expect to see? Normal swatches and the colours working properly. 

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It came with the Parenthood Game Pack

Disclaimer: I do realize that I have CC in my game, but I did take my mods folder out and try again without the CC, but the problem occurred anyway.

As you can see the swatches are different from the regular swatch palette...  The black swatch should be the first colour on the palette (by clicking the black/second swatch, you get brown hair) and by clicking the dark brown (which doesn't even appear to be the right shade of brown), you get black hair. 

Paletit 4.jpg

Paletit 2.jpg

Paletit 3.jpg

Message 47 of 94 (1,768 Views)

Hero

@sdhoeywrote:

With one of the new body outfits, when my sim walks, her knees glitch out. I thought it was maybe the CC skin but it's not. I removed my mods and it's not a mods problem. Its a problem with the pants. The back of the knee has a glitch. Second photo.

AGE GROUP: Teen, Youth Adult, Adult. Elder

Gender" Female

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all content

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open CAS and select a female teen or higher sim. It is the new long vest outfit. 

What happens when the bug occurs? When the outfit is placed on a female sim, there is a strange line that appears on the right knee. A line comes out to the knee. Behind the knee is a void. Like it's missing a texture. 

What do you expect to see? A normal knee when she walks. 

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, it came with the Cats and Dogs EP. 

This looks fixed to me. Can you confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 94 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict it's fixed in my game YAY Thank you EA/Maxis

Message 49 of 94 (1,715 Views)

Re: Re:Sims Eyelashes Women With Problems When They Take Photos

★ Guide

@crinrict Appears only in simulation mode.

Message 50 of 94 (1,705 Views)