[ARCHIVED] CAS Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Sims Eyelashes Women With Problems When They Take Photos

★ Guide

It's happening with all the Sims women who have eyes with big eyelashes.

My sim is not in the gallery.

What caps, I have not posted any caps.

Message 21 of 94 (2,077 Views)

Hero

The title was in all caps, I changed it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 94 (2,074 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry I did not know, but anyway this problem is bothering me a lot because I can not take pictures with my yes anymore.

Message 23 of 94 (2,072 Views)

Hero

Yes, thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 94 (2,070 Views)

Hero

I tested this with several hair styles and could only get it to happen on the one in your picture (which is bugged as mentioned in the forum)

Could you share your Sim with me that it's happening with and post more pics for different hairstyles so I can test those as well ?

Also is this with or without makeup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 94 (2,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

In my game is happening with all types of hair and also with all the makeup of the game.

Before putting on this hair of Cats and Dogs, my sim was with another hair where also presented the same problem. 

In my honest opinion the problem with the cut of the lashes in the images photographed has nothing to do with the types of hair of the Sims in the game. Even because the hair is normal in the pictures.

Message 26 of 94 (2,038 Views)

Hero

Could you post some other pics anyways. It might have to do with a lot of factors. Just saying I can't replicate your issue other than that hair which is bugged with eyelashes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 94 (2,030 Views)

Hairstyle glitchs

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Perfect patio, cool kitchen, movie hangout, romantic garden, kids room, backyard, bowling stuff packs Parenthood, dineout, spa day, outdoor retreat game packs Cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work expansion packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the hairstyles from a distance, zoom out. Ive found it on two hairstyles, the male hairstyle from parenthood and the male child hair from perfect patio, likely there are more.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lines in the hairstyle that makes it look fractured and not smooth.
What do you expect to see? Smooth hairstyle with perfect texture without ripples or lines in it when I zoom out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I never noticed it untill the last patch to the game.

In the photo ive attached ive zoomed in with my phone.
Message 28 of 94 (2,018 Views)

Re: Hairstyle glitchs

★★★★ Apprentice
This is also the parenthood hairstyle sorry for the bad quality but you can see the lines in the hairstyle. I have another Laptop where I saw the problem occur on it as well.
Message 29 of 94 (2,015 Views)

★ Guide

This is another sim women with which I play, as you can realize the problem is also appearing with it.

Message 30 of 94 (2,010 Views)