Re: CAS: Sims face to far to the left

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

[CD] Ponytail colouring eyelashes and outfit set clipping when walking

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the new ponytail hairstyle in cas in any colour with a sim with long or visible thick eyelashes. Equip the new outfit set that is the leggings, tank and throw over in any colour. They both don't need to be equipped at the same time, they still glitch out regardless. Start walking around your lot, especially up stairs
What happens when the bug occurs? With the ponytail, whatever colour your sims hair is, it will turn the eyelashes the same colour. It shows up in create a sim, does not stop when entering the game. The outfit set does tear when creating a sim, but only shows up in game once the sim starts walking. Around the knee area, the texture around there stretches as the sim walks forward, sometimes stretching forward in front of the sim or sticking between both legs. When walking up starts, not only does the leggings continue to glitch, the bottom of the top stretches in the directing the sim is heading. Depending on how far you are zoomed in, the top will continue to be stretched out for half a second
What do you expect to see? outfit and hair textures behaving like the rest of the items
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've tried repairing the game but it didn't seem to do anything. No other outfit or hairstyle has this issue. Frown

11-12-17_6-31-57 PM.png11-12-17_6-32-51 PM.png11-12-17_6-33-13 PM.png11-12-17_6-34-04 PM.png11-12-17_6-34-33 PM.png

Message 11 of 94 (5,312 Views)

Re: [CD] Ponytail colouring eyelashes and outfit set clipping when walking

Hero

@WitchyMagics

Merged your post. Both of these should already be listed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 94 (5,300 Views)

Pets EP clothing glitch

★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Female full body outfits from the new EP Pets.
What happens when the bug occurs? While she has the full body outfit on
What do you expect to see? When you zoom out with the mouse scroll her outfit becomes glitched.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Sims 4 Pets EP.

I've been having an issue with the full body outfit for female sims, it comes with the new EP Pets. Whenever i zoom out with the mouse scroll the outfit becomes glitched, but as soon as i zoom back in, its back to normal.

Message 13 of 94 (5,273 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★★★ Newbie

I'm not having the same problem, but over in the Sims 4 Forums I was directed to post about my issue here. For some reason, the new ponytail hairstyle that came with Cats and Dogs (the one that's braided in the back, it's under the Medium length hairs) will turn the eyelash color of sims who have it to the color of the hair. Any fixes for this? I went through all the other female hairs and none of them did this. I have no CC enabled in my game and I was playing with a normal sim.

Message 14 of 94 (5,264 Views)

Re: Issues wit CAS Assets

Hero

Hi @MonochromeLover

that's a known issue. Merged to the CAS Asset issues thread.

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 94 (5,252 Views)

★★ Novice

Another little thing is the gladiator sandals -- they leave a weird imprint and most of the shoes colour is the leg of my sim.

Message 16 of 94 (5,260 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jadeytran @crinrict

I can reproduce this on a retina and non-retina Mac on various different graphics settings and confirm it affects some outfits but not all:

sandals bug.jpg

Looks fine:

Sandals working.jpg

Not sure if they are meant to be on top or underneath the leggings:

sandals maybe.jpg

Brand new Sims 4 folder with no CC/Mods/Saves on a 15" MBP with AMD Radeon Pro 560 4Gb, macOS 10.13.1 High Sierra and a 15" MBP with NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1Gb, macOS Sierra 10.12.6

They are also showing as bugged in game:

Bugged Sandals.png

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 17 of 94 (5,244 Views)

Hero

@jadeytran @Bluebellflora  merged this with CAS asset issues.

I wasn't able to duplicate on the outfit I tried yesterday but I can see it too on the ones Flora posted so seems this is a general issue.

Added to compiled list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 94 (5,229 Views)

[TO TEST] Sims Eyelashes Women With Problems When They Take Photos

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? Português
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Taking photo with the cell phone and the photography cameras.
What happens when the bug occurs? The eyelashes of the sims are getting cut in the photos taken with the cell phones and also with the photography cameras.
What do you expect to see? A problem, because the toddler should not get out of the tub when he goes to shower.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I do not know if this problem is also happening with other simmers, but every time I put my yes woman to take a photo with the cell phone or the camera, her eyelashes bug in the photo. I already removed the makeup, but the problem still continues, I could see that the problem is in the lashes and also in the makeup of the sims in the eyes.

Message 19 of 94 (5,298 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Sims Eyelashes Women With Problems When They Take Photos

Hero

Since you said on the forums that it happens with all hair and not just this one that is known to be bugged, does it also happen with other Sims ?

If not, is your Sim in the gallery ?

also please don't use all caps here, it's against the TOS.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 94 (5,260 Views)