Re: [CD] CAS Female Hairstyle Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] CAS Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please report all of the following CAS Issues in here

• Issues with certain assets (aka looks awful)
  • Wrongly filtered assets
  • Gender Conversion Issues

Please include the following info

• Age Group

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 94 (12,347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] CAS Issues

Hero

Patch 1.44.77 fixed a lot of unknown CAS asset issues.

I'm going to lock this thread now cause I'm getting away from collection threads as they aren't as useful.

Please create a new thread for each issue that's still a problem.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 93 of 94 (10,958 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Compiled List

Issues with certain assets (aka looks awful)

Wrongly filtered assets

Gender Conversion Issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 2 of 94 (12,257 Views)

Base Game Hair changes Facial Sculpt

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open CAS and select a male adult sim. Apply the 16th Base Game Male Hairstyle to the male sim, it is the one with the huge bang swoop.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the Hairstyle is placed on a male sim there is a strange line that appears on both his cheeks, a sharp cut outward from the rest of the face that appears lighter in color. I also noticed it extends a pyramid shaped piece of the sculpt right in front of his ears outwards.
What do you expect to see? When I put a hairstyle on my sim I expect him to maintain the face shape the way I made it and keep a smooth sculpt and skin texture.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

bug report 1.pngbug report 2.pngbug report 3.png

Save

Save

Save

Message 3 of 94 (12,243 Views)

City Living skinny jeans don't work with socks

★★★ Newbie

I have tried putting the City Living skinny jeans with socks but it does not appear to work. I know bug fixes have been made for other jeans, but these still do not seem to work with socks.

Message 4 of 94 (12,208 Views)

Re: Base Game Hair changes Facial Sculpt

★★ Pro

The issue with this hair has been around since it was converted with the gender patch. I first noticed it though when I got City Living, because Arun Bheeda has this hairstyle. I ended up downloading a player-made conversion and it doesn't show this problem. Several of the gender swapped hairs don't work very well.

Message 5 of 94 (12,200 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi! I noticed issues on two of the new Cats & Dogs hair. The color of the braided ponytail overlays the eyelashes and the Ombré hair just doesn't look good around the eyebrows. Decreasing the size of the forehead didn't help. Both pictures show a female young adult. No CC, no Mods. Standard smile

Message 6 of 94 (12,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

With one of the new body outfits, when my sim walks, her knees glitch out. I thought it was maybe the CC skin but it's not. I removed my mods and it's not a mods problem. Its a problem with the pants. The back of the knee has a glitch. Second photo.

AGE GROUP: Teen, Youth Adult, Adult. Elder

Gender" Female

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all content

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open CAS and select a female teen or higher sim. It is the new long vest outfit. 

What happens when the bug occurs? When the outfit is placed on a female sim, there is a strange line that appears on the right knee. A line comes out to the knee. Behind the knee is a void. Like it's missing a texture. 

What do you expect to see? A normal knee when she walks. 

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, it came with the Cats and Dogs EP. 

Message 7 of 94 (12,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

There are also some issues with the eyelashes on the curly hair, much better than the braided pony tail issue, but still worth noting.

Message 8 of 94 (12,095 Views)

[CD] CAS Female Hairstyle Issues

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all content available for Sims 4 from EA. This is specific to Cats and Dogs Expansion.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS > Female > CD Hairstyles Select the first available hairstyle on the upper left (french braid in a pony tail) or the long curly hairstyle just below.
What happens when the bug occurs? With the thick eyelash eyes, the hair color comes through onto the eye lashes. Pictures attached. The issue isn't as severe with the long curly hair but it's there.
What do you expect to see? The eyelashes should stay black.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is a Cats and Dogs Expansion issue.

Message 9 of 94 (12,072 Views)

Re: [CD] CAS Female Hairstyle Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added all  to the compiled list in the second post. Let me know if I forgot one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 94 (12,000 Views)