Re: [OPEN] Broken and 'broken' achievements

by crinrict

Original Post

Anonymous

Hi, any update on the basketcase achievement bug? I am also having trouble with this achievement and have tried all suggestions in other threads (e.g. travel & sleep after achieving all other emotional states, enter all emotional states within 24 hours and one day, etc.). I have also tried repairing my game, and use no mods or cc. Please assist, thank you!

Message 21 of 26 (1,085 Views)

Hero

@SimQARobo stated shortly before Christmas that it's being looked into

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 26 (1,073 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @CellyLeonel

It looks like the achievement is supposed to be unlocked when having 400 babies across all your Sims.  Have you tried that?  If so, and the achievement did not unlock for you, would you be willing to send me your save files?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 26 (1,052 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Anonymous

We are currently not seeing an issue with the Basketcase achievement internally.

Has your Sim been in and out of all of these states within 24 Sim-hours?

• Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bored
  • Confident
  • Dazed
  • Embarrassed
  • Energized
  • Flirty
  • Focused
  • Happy
  • Inspired
  • Playful
  • Sad
  • Tense
  • Uncomfortable

If so, and you're still not able to get the achievement, would you be willing to send me your save files?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 26 (1,047 Views)

Anonymous

Hi, I just repaired my game again and tried all the emotional states and the achievement game through! Not sure what was different this time, but thanks for your help. 

Message 25 of 26 (1,038 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

This thread has run it's course. A lot has been fixed in here.

I made a new one https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Achievements/td-p/6382732/jump-t... and going to lock this one.

Feel free to re-report any issues that are still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (5,063 Views)