Re: basketcase

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Broken and 'broken' achievements

Hero

But did you have all the emotions within 24 hours and it didn't trigger ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 26 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Correct, including asleep. The emotions were on the very left and actively working, not hidden.

Message 12 of 26 (1,467 Views)

Hero

Seems it was working at one point. Never tried it myself so I don't know if it's broken now. Could be.

Thanks for reporting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 26 (1,464 Views)

basketcase

★★★ Newbie

I tried to complete the Basketcase achievement. I got my sim in and out of all the emotions and it only took 12 sim hours but the achievement didn't register. I even tried to travel at the end but that didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to achieve it?

Message 14 of 26 (1,451 Views)

Re: basketcase

Hero

@asya789 Merged your post.

It's possible that there's a bug.

The other user in this thread also had issues with it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 26 (1,441 Views)

Bugs achievements

★ Apprentice

when are these Can Reproduce, Old Lace and Horticulture Shock going to get fix they still not working I will keep posting this until they are fix are these going to get fix Thanks you

Message 16 of 26 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The "can reproduce" achievement is still not working - my sim had her 10th today and no recognition for it.
http://oi68.tinypic.com/n6weug.jpg

Message 17 of 26 (1,307 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I heard that Horticulture Shock was cut a long time ago.  We'll look into the others.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 26 (1,250 Views)

EA Sims Team

It looks like Old Lace and Can Reproduce were also cut.  Basketcase looks like it's still valid though, so we'll look into that one.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 26 (1,205 Views)

★ Guide

Since Old Lace, Horticulture Shock and Can Reproduce were cut, the only one that I don't have is the Baby Boom. @SimQARobo can you please check if it's working and if is it to have 400 babies across all your Sims or is it to have 400 babies in your Sims Household (throughout generations)? Confused Thanks :eahigh_file:

Message 20 of 26 (1,183 Views)