by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Ultra Speed Glitch

★★★★ Novice

The second video.

Message 30 of 302 (2,608 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Time jumping back/Sims freezing

★★ Apprentice
This happened to me too yesterday. I thought it was just a one time random glitch, but I guess it's happened to others as well.
Message 31 of 302 (2,636 Views)

Re: Issues with time/Clock (again)

★ Guide

It's extremely bad in my game since I installed Seasons. In addition to everything else already mentioned, my screen minimizes during the glitch and suddenly, I'm looking at my desktop. I am playing on a laptop, not that that really matters much these days. I have no mods or CC enabled.

Could you please fix this ASAP? This is a really nasty glitch that renders the game close to unplayable.

Message 32 of 302 (2,607 Views)

Re: Issues with time/Clock (again)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been seeing this for quite a while now, and it happens constantly, but especially at 3:20am on speed 3. I've tested this on multiple games. 

Message 33 of 302 (2,723 Views)

Re: Ultra Speed Glitch

Hero

@pronouncederinn wrote:

The second video.

Looks like the time jumps are getting worse again.

I've merged your post with current bug report on it.

Thanks for the video.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 302 (2,711 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this exact problem. it freezes literally every 2 seconds that passes on the clock for at least 1 minute. and if I try to speed up it throws the clock back. it's unplayable. I thought it may have been one of the mods I had recently added but I removed it and the issues continue. I tried repairing, restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. nothing. really hope this gets fixed soon Disappointed

Message 35 of 302 (2,669 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It seems like when the time messes up, especially while sims are sleeping, it also makes their needs roll back every time the clock does. And when I assign my sims a task to do, something as simple as go to work, my sims just stand idle in place and they miss half their work day. It's so bad with my sims just standing idle that I'm constantly resetting my sims and it's making the game unplayable when sims don't do anything but freeze in place for multiple sim hours, especially with the time glitching up...I hope this get's fixed soon. Frown

Message 36 of 302 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so frustrating i can't play my game because my sims are constantly freezing and there's nothing i can do about it. Please fix this soon!! Disappointed

Message 37 of 302 (2,598 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, this has happened to me for a while.  I feel like they made it better a few patches ago.  Mine doesn't seem to do it in a fresh game at first, but the longer I play, the worse it gets.  I deleted all of my old save files, because I had a lot of them piled up for no reason.  I do use some custom clothing, but I'm honestly not getting rid of it... because as literally everyone posted above me, it doesn't matter if you have no CC... this still happens.

I wish they could figure it out and fix it.  The game never used to do this in the beginning.

Message 38 of 302 (2,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

What kind of computers do people have with this issue? High end desktops, laptops? I never actually had this issue until I upgraded my computer to a much better one. Along with getting this bug, came terrible frame rate, which drops to 40 constantly and back up even though my graphics card is a GTX 1070. It's the only game to do this for me, all others are fine. I would get solid 60 and more if uncapped with my old 750ti. I feel like this game doesn't work well with high end specs. 

Message 39 of 302 (2,528 Views)