Re: Problems w/ sink & cooking!!

by mauvejinjo

Original Post

Re: Autonomy/Auto-solve not calculating distance

Hero

@Hroun_88 wrote:

Might it be an idea to modify the name of the thread, as it seems to be broader than just kitchen counters now? Standard smile

Changed the title to the one you used in the new thread. You can actually edit titles of your own threads yourself though. Just edit the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 73 (736 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Autonomy/Auto-Solve not calculating distance

★★ Novice

Has this been solved yet, or are they still working to fix it, because this problem drives me insane! They will walk all around the house to prepare a meal. Locking doors, building extra walls, nothing stops them from trying to use those counters!

Message 42 of 73 (705 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Autonomy/Auto-Solve not calculating distance

Hero

It's still open. I don't know if it's being worked on or what the status is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 73 (697 Views)

Re: Sim not using kitchen sink

Hero

Sims should now prefer to use the closer of sinks, when washing dishes.
  • The closer sink will vary upon Sim position. What was closer now, may not be closer later.

This one was fixed in Patch 1.25.135

Please let me know what issues in this thread are still open

Switching this to feedback for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 44 of 73 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This was the same issue I was having too, Sims prefer washing in the bathroom sink and wouldn't use the sink in the kitchen. I deleted the sink in the kitchen, bought a dishwasher, and now the Sims use the dishwasher. Very odd.
Message 45 of 73 (637 Views)

Re: Sims won't use dishwasher that's in the room if sink is closer

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After the last patches it sometimes happens for me, but not always. As if dishwasher priority is the same as sink priority, so Sims can choose either one.

Message 46 of 73 (632 Views)

Hero

@NimrevD

this still works fine in my game but I have never really had this issue

Could you also upload your save for this one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 73 (617 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happens to me. Plenty of empty counter space in the kitchen, and yet my sim will either A. use the counter w/ sink in the upstairs bathroom, or B. use the counter (covered with plants) in the potting shed on the other end of the lot.

Message 48 of 73 (608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I think it's related to this issue http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/FEEDBACK-Autonomy-Auto-Solve-not-calculating-distanc...

No more problems with dishwasher anyway.

Message 49 of 73 (610 Views)

Hero

Should I move it over to the other thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 73 (604 Views)