[ARCHIVE] Unwanted guests/no ask to leave (Non Kava Party)

by TheSpaark

Original Post

Re: Guests won't leave after a social event

★★ Novice

It's there, but it started in an earlier world. I have the newest Supernatural and it also happens here. 

Message 11 of 86 (1,345 Views)

Re: Guests won't leave after a social event

Hero
@melaniemrms Merging your post with the non-sulani one then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 86 (1,327 Views)

Uninvited Guests Constantly Showing Up At Houses/Apartments

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.55.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Vampires, Realm of Magic, My First Pet Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Romantic Garden Stiff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to any household and eventually people will let themselves in
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims not from the household being played barge into apartments or houses and just hang out for hours.
What do you expect to see? That randos won’t barge in and refuse to leave for hours on end.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The problems didn’t appear until after the most recent patch was installed. I think for Macs it is 1.56.49.1220

Guests show up uninvited. They barge in without knocking. They eat food, sleep in beds, and litter the place with empty water glasses. One cleaned, which was nice. Sometimes you have the option to tell them to leave but they immediately come back. This is the case for every household I’ve tried across a couple of different neighborhoods.

Message 13 of 86 (1,305 Views)

Re: Uninvited Guests Constantly Showing Up At Houses/Apartments

Hero
@Aoqi888 I merged this with another thread we have on this although you say you have the option to ask to leave sometimes.

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 86 (1,277 Views)

Hero
@Aoqi888 I tested your save. I did see the issue in apartments but the house I tested was fine for me.

Which house/lot did you have the issue with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 86 (1,223 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It was the Bjergsens in Windenburg.

Message 16 of 86 (1,207 Views)

Hero
@Aoqi888 OK. I'll try them tomorrow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 86 (1,203 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey! So I guess my computer isn't Metal compatible and I'm going to be losing access to the game proper pretty soon. Long shot but is there anything I can do to fix this bug myself because they're not offering support or patches for the zombie version?

Message 18 of 86 (1,152 Views)

Hero
@Aoqi888 There was a fix in today's patch. Maybe it helps ? It's more for Sulani but maybe it helps anyways.

You can get the legacy edition and try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 86 (1,148 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think I'm just gonna stop playing. But thank you so much for all your help! I really appreciate it. Have a great week.

Message 20 of 86 (1,130 Views)