unin

by Amarie2585

Original Post

Re: Ask to leave option is missing again

★★ Pro

If any of you are comfortable with a mod, I suggest Little Ms Sam's "Force to Leave | New Door Interaction". She's a very good modder who keeps all her mods up to date. I use quite a few of them.

I hate having to put forth a mod as the only option I can think of, but I would be furious if random people just invited themselves in and I couldn't even tell them to leave. I don't mind so much if it's someone I gave a residential key to and are friends with. I even welcome the extra guest at my parties or home in those cases, but in all the cases I've read, I would NOT be okay with the situation.

Having had my wedding in a public venue, I had a bunch of what I considered wedding crashers there, but I didn't mind so much because I knew the risk in picking a public place. This isn't the same. This is your HOME. Your sanctuary...and random people are invading it.

Message 81 of 86 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Vingedheart Am not sure why you're tagging me on something that I said like 6 months ago Thinking, but also I don't see/recall where I said that this bug had anything to do someone's mods or PC specs? It's definitely a bug that exists within the game and I've seen it myself numerous times, although lately not nearly as often as I once did. 

Message 82 of 86 (990 Views)

unin

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? sims just walk into home, no invitation no party being given, no phone call for hang out
What happens when the bug occurs? the uninvited sim just walks in, grabs cup of water, or watches tv or uses computer
What do you expect to see? I expect visitor to knock if they want to visit
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

ever since I downloaded Island living I get uninvited guest on beach lots, they are set to residential and I even have private dwelling for a lot trait none of this is helping  

Message 83 of 86 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same thing happening and haven’t even had an event happen for those people to turn up in the first place. My property is on the empty lot in the Mua Pelam area in Sukarno and I just keep getting random people (who my sims aren’t even aquatinted with) swimming to my lot, coming in from either the back entrance (as I have a deck with one of those ladders going down from the deck into the sea) or from the front of the house. And they just help themselves to water or food and they come at all hours of the day, even through the night. It’s very annoying.

Ive also got an issue with my sim who is supposed to have an acting career. He will attend auditions but whenever it’s time for him to go to the actual main gig a couple of days later, he just doesn’t go. I don’t know if it’s because of a particular mod I have downloaded or what, so I decided to delete the most recent mods that I downloaded to see if they would make a difference but they didn’t so I don’t know what the issue is. I may as well just re-download those mods back now.

Plus, I had a THIRD issue. So, I have a family I’m playing with. A guy called Keon, his fiancée called Isla & their daughter called Lucia. I really wanted to work on having a long family tree so I was originally playing with Keon’s parents and then went to Keon and now his own family and then the plan will be to play with Lucia’s family of her own so that when I get up her family tree, it will have a lot to show. But unfortunately, when I get up Keon’s family tree, his parent’s spaces are blank and show nothing. And the other day, I saw his parents and they came up as ‘his acquaintances’. For some reason, the system has lost his family relationship setting with them. So I re-added his parents into the household to try and re-add the family relationship (ie that they are his parents) but it wouldn’t let me. It would only let me do ‘household member’ or make his mum his sister and his dad his brother!! So then I found a cheat online known as the ‘relationshipbit’ but that cheat didn’t work for me, and ‘relationshipdestroy’ didn’t work either. So now I’m totally stuck with Keon not having parents except for two blank squares in his family tree. Next time I play, I’ll take a photo to post on here. It’s frustrating because it would’ve been nice for Lucia to have grandparents, especially as I didn’t bother working on giving her mum a family so she doesn’t have grandparents from her mum. I just like my games to be as realistic as possible. I love sims but there sims to be more and more issues /:

Message 84 of 86 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have this problem mostly in Sulani.  I've noticed since I started playing again (stupid Get Water bug & hidden thirst motive drove me away for nearly 6 months) that when these sims enter my sims homes, they usually (as in 99.9% of the time)  go straight for the sink to get water (surprise surprise). It also doesn't happen every day (that sims barge in). I can't ask them to leave.

I have also noticed that there is usually a Sulani Festival thing going on (or will be going on as the decorations are showing up for them), when they do barge in.

Message 85 of 86 (871 Views)

Hero
With the new send home interaction and the fix for the yard sales, I'm going to archive this thread.

If it's still really bothersome and the send home interaction doesn't help with the issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 86 of 86 (4,617 Views)