Re: Sims 4 Picture Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: game freeze with camera

★★ Novice

im,sorry I should have explained it better,its sims4 pc,and its the sims cell phone in the game,when they try to take selfies of themselves or others for the photography skill my game will freeze everytime.

Message 11 of 42 (10,646 Views)

Community Manager

@simsfan36 Thanks for the clarification, I have moved your thread to the Sims 4 forums.

I'll check with @EA_Kristi whether she has any ideas what the cause of this could be.

Message 12 of 42 (10,636 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you very much,I appreciate your help :0)

Message 13 of 42 (10,632 Views)

EA Staff

@simsfan36 I merged your thread with a Bug @crinrict has open!

Message 14 of 42 (10,619 Views)

Hero

Hi @simsfan36

does it happen every single time ? Have you tried the camera in buy mode ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 42 (10,617 Views)

★★ Novice

yes every single time and yes it happens with the camera you buy also Standard smile

Message 16 of 42 (10,602 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 42 (10,600 Views)

Sims 4 Picture Glitch

★★★ Newbie

So I tried to take a picture with my sim's twin sister with my sim's cell phone. When the squat down the camera mode never came up. My screen can move but I cannot click on anything nor can I open up the cheat menu to reset my sim. I finally have a picture of each of my family members and don't want to start over from a previous save  (4 sim days before hand.) Anyone have advise?

Message 18 of 42 (10,602 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4 Picture Glitch

Hero

Hi @3vil3mo

this is unfortunately a common issue.

I don't think there's anything you can do other than shut-down the game.

Save your game each time before taking a picture to be on the safe side.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 42 (10,586 Views)

Game doesn't respond during painting

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I was painting picture (small size) and I get a window to capture other sims/things. I selected a picture and pressed "C" key. I heard a sound of taking a photo.

But then, nothing happen. I didn't go back to see my Sim painting a picture - instead I still saw a "capture" window. Also, my mouse couldn't move anymore. And no matter what key I pressed, nothing worked and nothing helped me to even close a game (I needed to go to Windows and to stop "Sims 4" task in order to close the game).

This seems like a bug to me.

Message 20 of 42 (10,398 Views)