ARC Trooper death prompts 5's Sacrifice, Both stay dead

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony Xperia Phone
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 786-537-159
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug During Geo TB LS, the enemy Droideka uses his massive attack to one shot the 501st ARC trooper, as he dies, fives uses his sacrifice, problem is, the clone trooper dies first, then fives kills himself, and both remain dead. Causing you to lose not only the ARC Trooper, the Turret, but Fives as well. Causing a wipe of the team almost indefinitely.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Shaak Ti Lead, All 501st Clones. LS Geo TB Combat mission with Droideka in round 1 Have droideka live long enough to build up power to 1 Shot ARC Trooper (haven't seen the bug occur on any other trooper) ARC Trooper dies Then Fives Sacrifices Turret disappears. Everyone stays dead.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have all R7 Clone troopers, except for ARC, he's R5. Droideka was able to build up enough charges to 1 shot him. I have not noticed this bug occur on any other Clone. Only ARC.

Message 1 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: ARC Trooper death prompts 5's Sacrifice, Both stay dead

@LtDiablo75 Hi thanks for the report!

This scenario only happens when droideka had a bunch of charges. I believe it's working as intended. What's happening:
1. Droideka uses Destructive Armament on Arc.
2. Each stack is separate damage.
3. The first few stacks deal enough damage to kill Arc, triggering Fives sacrifice + healing Arc & buffing Rex, Echo, Arc.
4. The remaining stacks of DA deal enough to damage to still kill the healed Arc.
5. Arc dies.
6. The animation of Fives dying from sacrifice is played.
7. Player is frustrated.

If it were one lump damage, this wouldn't happen, but Fives sacrifice doesn't prevent further death on the same turn (like Revan Savior or Negotiators Unending Loyalty), so the subsequent damage still kills Arc.

Re: ARC Trooper death prompts 5's Sacrifice, Both stay dead

★ Apprentice
This also happened to me with Shaak and clones yesterday. I have had 3 separate Droideka bugs in the last couple days and keep in mind these have never happened to me til the last couple days leading me to believe it happened in one of the recent updates. The Fives sacrifice one yesterday. In round 2 of GAC Deka one shot my Jolee and it bypassed savior and then still killed him(I am sure savior had not been triggered yet). Today in Geo TB I was using my Rey and Deka was able to one shot my Hero Finn even though I was in the ultimate stance. I of course haven't been recording when any of these happened but I am gonna start recording any time I see a Deka.
Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)