APP CRASHING

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version iOS 14
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 613-176-567
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Each time I start the app, it almost immediately crashes before I can do anything on the game. I have gone through every step on EA help, and contacted a representative via their live chat feature. Please tell me somebody else is experiencing this? Is it happening with other iOS 14 users?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure...turn the game on I guess...?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The app keeps crashing, and yes...I have followed every step on EA help. The only difference has been that I updated my iPhone to the newest iOS system, but that should make things BETTER, right?!

When the app crashes, I get no error code, it just disappears. Most times it doesn't even stay on my screen long enough to do anything either. This has been attempted both with and without Wifi.

Please tell me somebody has had this same problem and found a way to fix it?

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APP CRASHING

EA Live QV Team

Hi @StickyFangaz  and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available for us for the last several days and are unable to see a reason for your game crashes. Please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection when playing. Could you also please take a look at out troubleshooting guide to try and avoid crashes in the future (not sure if this is what you were referring to). Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)

All Replies

Re: APP CRASHING

EA Live QV Team

Hi @StickyFangaz  and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available for us for the last several days and are unable to see a reason for your game crashes. Please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection when playing. Could you also please take a look at out troubleshooting guide to try and avoid crashes in the future (not sure if this is what you were referring to). Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)