Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING OC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Everywhere
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) From 1.3.0 Update
Summarize your bug 1. +% to combo dmg as gear of thing doesn't work at all besides some properties of the objects itself. - Check it out* 2. Change in scaling of melee dmg with hidden bonus of 50% melee dmg (dmg that scales from base dmg). We took the interceptor as the most dependent on this parameter/ New melee weapon has 3135 points of dmg. It followed that additional bonus is 1567,5 (without lower limit). You noticed that new melee with good points dmg of own weap. dmg will increase its capacity of javelin. Could you elaborate on that a little how additional bonus and max. weap. dmg (400% of 3135 is 12540 + 1567,5 =14 107,5) with + % for melee dmg which also depends on base dmg. (3135, it's not 12540 or 14 107,5) will increase our final result - the overall increase is 9 405 points of damage which will be added constantly calculate arithmetical progression in total (obviously, if you got thing with max. 400% parameters of weap. dmg). I did some minimum-scale tests, and this was the result. Your gear of melee dmg (300%) gives 9405 points of dmg the same as 400% weap. dmg as a result, those two cases became moot becouse these two values have no external catalyst as earlier in scaling. We got 23 512,5 points of dmg (with 400% weap. dmg + 300% melee dmg is really increadible for getting (NO) ) and that's without resistance. - Check it out* 3. Influence of general weap. dmg to melee dmg of interceptor does work but you noticed that it won't (got some interesting stuff called.. a lie) it's all right (NO) Let's move on there should be a rough relationship between the weap. dmg and general dmg. The weap dmg is 16.6 percentage points lower than physical dmg or general dmg.. What for ? - Check it out* 4. Elemental damage of Storm. You made that the ultimate of Storm is doing the elemental dmg (Ice-Electricity-Fire) which is not increasing by parameter of elemental damage but depending on elemental resistance that has some enemies (A good case in point are the Monitor in Heart of Rage). Now, if my measurements are correct, this is the paradox. - Check it out* 5. The difference in scaling of enemies. A good case in point are comparing between the Monitor and the Vara Brom. - Check it out* 6. Storm: module "Mark of ruin", "Symbiotic Surge" doesn't work correctly. Interceptor: "Vengeance Matrix". Ranger: "+% combo dmg doesn't work" "+% combo impact dmg works"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put any thing with specified problem (+% combo dmg..etc.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. it does't work correctly.
What should be happening instead? This should work correctly.

Dear Administation of Project.

I didn't want to reveal problems so long as i could. But i understand that i have to do it. In the begining from last update 1.3.0 i'm testing some parameters, mechanics and overall technical changes of the game. And unfortunately, you've destroyed part of the mechanics of the game with your innovations. i'm really don't understand how you were testing that.

Let's start:

1. +% to combo dmg as gear of thing doesn't work at all besides some properties of the objects itself. - Check it out*

2. Change in scaling of melee dmg with hidden bonus of 50% melee dmg (dmg that scales from base dmg). We took the interceptor as the most dependent on this parameter/

New melee weapon has 3135 points of dmg. It followed that additional bonus is 1567,5 (without lower limit). You noticed that new melee with good points dmg of own weap. dmg will increase its capacity of javelin. Could you elaborate on that a little how additional bonus and max. weap. dmg (400% of 3135 is 12540 + 1567,5 =14 107,5) with + % for melee dmg which also depends on base dmg. (3135, it's not 12540 or 14 107,5) will increase our final result - the overall increase is 9 405 points of damage which will be added constantly calculate arithmetical progression in total (obviously, if you got thing with max. 400% parameters of weap. dmg). I did some minimum-scale tests, and this was the result. Your gear of melee dmg (300%) gives 9405 points of dmg the same as 400% weap. dmg as a result, those two cases became moot becouse these two values have no external catalyst as earlier in scaling. We got 23 512,5 points of dmg (with 400% weap. dmg + 300% melee dmg is really increadible for getting (NO) ) and that's without resistance. - Check it out*
3. Influence of general weap. dmg to melee dmg of interceptor does work but you noticed that it won't (got some interesting stuff called.. a lie) it's all right (NO) Let's move on there should be a rough relationship between the weap. dmg and general dmg. The weap dmg is 16.6 percentage points lower than physical dmg or general dmg.. What for ? - Check it out*
4. Elemental damage of Storm. You made that the ultimate of Storm is doing the elemental dmg (Ice-Electricity-Fire) which is not increasing by parameter of elemental damage but depending on elemental resistance that has some enemies (A good case in point are the Monitor in Heart of Rage). Now, if my measurements are correct, this is the paradox. - Check it out*
5. The difference in scaling of enemies. A good case in point are comparing between the Monitor and the Vara Brom. - Check it out*

If you need i will be glad to share my data in video ar photo format/

Message 1 of 5 (957 Views)

Re: ANTHEM NEW BUGS FROM UPDATE 1.3.0

★★★★★ Apprentice

i have same Troubles!

Message 2 of 5 (911 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RuzalRSH POst Re
Message 3 of 5 (692 Views)

★ Guide

Funny, I have been slowly doing some tests too with the Ranger and also started noticing things with the storm and other Jav. They completely destroyed how alot of things work in the game with this new balance change. TBH i dont feel as powerful anymore.The way  ranger works and how some Buffs work have been change and reworked "nerfed into the ground"

Ive got over 1900H in the game and know it very well. I am a hardcore Anthem player. If a Dev wants to contact me directly or comment here ill take the time to talk to them but iam not goign to write everything out for nothing. But i will comment on a few things.

Victors resolve: DOES NOTHING. It doesnt increase Combos and  OR it doesn't effect Ultimate anymore. Which is a blast. BLAST DMG use to effect many things now its a bad stat.

Airborn Advantage: DOES NOTHING. As above doesnt increase combos. "Impact DMG" use to increase uh Impact gear like recurring vengeance and combos.

^Now these 2 stats are trash. These 2 stats use to also be key for certain weapons that have also been nerfed into the ground. these 2 stats seem to only effect the regular number only. No combos. In other words its pointless. The most rare hardest stat to get in the game "Blast DMG" and its trash now. GG. makes my only 1 35% blast DMG roll on a feedback loop that took me over 1200H to get hurt and waste of time.

The worst change of ALL is Jav Wide DMG. The hardest most important stat in the game is Now Meh. It also NO longer effect ultimate DMG. it barelly changes my DMG and i have Jav wide DMG everywhere almost the MAX you can get.

For the Storm Fire,ice or electric consumables and Component buffs specific to giving Fire,ice or electric Buffs DOES not effect ultamite. Elemental DMG and Blast DMG does nothing aswell.

The only thing effecting Ultimate is ultimate DMG.

I have so much more i can share but i'd first like to see a dev comment.

Alot of these new changes made our jav go from a well rounded Javilin to a one trick pony now. You have to dump all power into 1 stat if you want to do any significant amount of dmg.

Before for Ranger you still did decent enough of DMG with your ult without having ult DMG,or Blast attribute rolls. But now if you have zero ult DMG you tickle NPC's.

I honestly dont understand why they felt the need to do all these changes and the reworks to GM3.

Before the patch Weapons felt pretty good. Sure the blaze and divine was king but they could easily buffed some of the other weapons. and as for gear they could have easily worked in % Gear DMG to have more effect on things unlike now Gear DMG is the only thing that really matters on skills.

Iam 910+ on all my Jav's and know how to build trust me and i have very good or decent rolls. Whatever they did screwed up alot of things in the game and how things work. Now many of the stuff  on how they work that was posted before the patch is not true.

Bioware ever heard the saying "Dont Fix what isn't broken"?

Jeeezzzz  iam pretty unhappy right now. Why you had to do this.

Message 4 of 5 (687 Views)

★ Apprentice

i think so with you. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. But when someone to limit you and define your limits by monotonous game through the use of the same skills or abilities that leads to the collapse.

Message 5 of 5 (646 Views)