ALT+TAB isn't supported

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 8G
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MeitieS
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. kikmanek1
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhunter
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Close to the beach?
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I used ALT+TAB and wanted to turn on Discord in-game overlay after that I saw mouse (pointer) in the game and only in the middle unable to move to other way (you can see it in the video)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4 (he got black screen instead of that which I got)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5.2.2019 2:20 PM
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I used ALT+TAB and wanted to turn on Discord in-game overlay after that I saw mouse (pointer) in the game and only in the middle unable to move to other way (you can see it in the video): https://streamable.com/rn8nf
What should be happening instead? To be able to move and look freely ?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably try to save thing which I did. ALT+TAB while your in-game overlay is activated. Hope it will work Standard smile

I recorded this bug ASAP I could. Hope it will work. You can find more about this bug above. DXDIAG attached.

https://streamable.com/rn8nf

Message 1 of 4 (3,200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ALT+TAB isn't supported

★ Apprentice

Sorry for spamming my own thread but SOLUTION: Disable Discord Overlay (fully not just unmarked game).

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,184 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

#FIXED

Message 2 of 4 (3,191 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry for spamming my own thread but SOLUTION: Disable Discord Overlay (fully not just unmarked game).

Message 3 of 4 (3,185 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
A very well made thread, thanks for sharing the information!
Message 4 of 4 (3,168 Views)