by Gewuerznud3l_v2

Original Post

ALL CHARACTERS BUG

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? tinfoilgertrude
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. none
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Watson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? none
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i was in the characters menu loading into the game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i was choosing a character and realised i had them all unlocked
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 9
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1/14/21
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? it gives me the choice to use any character even if its locked im level 94 and i only unlocked 4 guys since playinh
What should be happening instead? i should be having the amount of characters i have and not all them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just play and it happens once in a while happened to my brother and me today

If you need photos the next time it happens ill take pictures my discord is .............#1965

Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)

Re: ALL CHARACTERS BUG

Community Manager
Thanks for the post. I don't think posts are necessary, and we've seem some broadly similar issues in the past.

Can I just check if this happened to you before or after the most recent patch (around 9AM PST yesterday)?

Thanks again.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I believe before Cant be sure im in CST Timezone but i believe so it hasn't happened to me again so the patch fixed it thank you for helping.

Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the bug myself yesterday night. (13.02.2021 around 23:00) I just got in a random match and saw that I had all legends unlocked, which I normally don't have. As I played the next match after successfully been able to play with crypto, whom I don't have unlocked, I got a loop in the banner animation before the legends selection, then after a while got a lot of wraiths heads appearing on screen, and then when dropping out of the dropship, I was wraith, but my camera showed my character dropping from a really strange angle and zoom. I don't know if this helps, but it is the most I can do I think. If I can be of any more help, just ask. 

I didn't take any screenshots, because it all happened very suddenly...

Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)