AIMING BUG

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? caasteel96
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Aiming
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to aim
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/02/19 01:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to aim with my mouse (a Deathadder Elite) , the aim with the scope starts to go in aim position and go back to not aim several times, so I loose very often fights because I can't aim properly. I don't have any macro so I don't explain why in front of an enemy if I press the right button sometimes won't work. I even tried to assign another key to the mouse right click but it still gives the problem. I thought it could've been the mouse right click broken, but trying in a editor as a keyboard key it works properly...I don't know what to do... PS in game aim 3.0 - dpi 450 - 1000 polling rate - 144 hz monitor 1080p
What should be happening instead? When I click with the right button the aim mode should be permanent
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know

When I try to aim with my mouse (a Deathadder Elite) , the aim with the scope starts to go in aim position and go back to not aim several times, so I loose very often fights because I can't aim properly. I don't have any macro so I don't explain why in front of an enemy if I press the right button sometimes won't work. I even tried to assign another key to the mouse right click but it still gives the problem. I thought it could've been the mouse right click broken, but trying in a editor as a keyboard key it works properly...I don't know what to do...

PS in game aim 3.0 - dpi 450 - 1000 polling rate - 144 hz monitor 1080p

Message 1 of 3 (554 Views)

Re: AIMING BUG

★★★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem with my razer naga.

I solved the issue by changing my mouse .

I don't know why but it seems to work properly right now 

Message 2 of 3 (504 Views)

Re: AIMING BUG

Hey there

So if i get it right, you click and the you aim but it doe's back to hip fire mode?

Go to settings -> mouse / keyboard -> scroll down to: Aim down sights toggle / hold.

If you set right click on hold

The legends will only aim when you are holding in right click (mouse2)

if you set right click to toggle

The legends will aim when you click and switch back to hip fire when you click mouse 2 again.

If this wasn't the problem but a tech issue please drop a dxdiag file please.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)