by darthisi

Original Post

AI can land debuffs with corrupted battle meditation

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto X4
OS Version Android 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Even when the AI is inflicted with corrupted battle meditation, it can land debuffs. Darth Revan landing fear, Bastilla Shan (Fallen), the same
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play against Darth Revan with Darth Revan and see the bug happen.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

Even when the AI is inflicted with corrupted battle meditation, it can land debuffs. Darth Revan landing fear, Bastilla Shan (Fallen), the sam.

It's not happening in every fight, but at least in half of them and when it happens, it happens the whole fight through. Sometimes an AI controlled Bastilla Shan Fallen will "only" land her secondary debuffs, foregoing fear.

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)

Re: AI can land debuffs with corrupted battle meditation

Hi, do you happen to have some of these occurrences on video? These battles have so many debuffs and happen so quickly that it can be very difficult to track what is happening.

One plausible scenario I can think of that might explain this situation is if the enemy BSF uses her Fear without CBM. She will apply Fear to 2 members of your squad. When those Fears expire, per her skill "Fear", she will inflict Offense Down, CD Down, Evasion Down, Speed Down, Expose, & Stagger to the previously Feared characters. Since these debuffs are not being applied through the use of a skill, they would not be prevented by CBM (just like CBM can still be applied, b/c it's a "passive" application).

★★★★★ Novice

Nope, no video.

But your scenario is not the case. My Bastilla goes first, lands some corrupted battle meditations, gets no fear in (it mostly happens, when she gets corrupted battle meditation, but not fear applied). Then the enemy goes and lands debuffs, even with CBM clearly on him.

Today it went so far, that the enemy Revan could get my whole team feared, even though he had CBM on him. Cost me lots of fights today and is really starting to * me off.

Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

It's why I was hoping for video - I am using Darth Revan in arena, and only fight other Darth Revans, and I've never seen this issue. We get many "bug reports" here that are actually reported due to a lack of understanding of a complicated interaction - so I was hoping to see what exactly the situation is.

I'll continue to keep my eye out during my arena climb this evening.