Re: AGI Gear Challenge - Issues defeating

by Gerbizzzle

Original Post

AGI Gear Challenge - Issues defeating

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having issues defeating this challenge. Even at even tier 1. I'm team level 60 and have fairly strong characters. Granted this may be more do to my preconceived notions of how a challenge should work. Savage Opress uses an attack that drains a portion of her life and drains all of my characters life, but doesn't kill them. To be fair, I can then heal again, but it doesn't seem like any attack should be that powerful on a tier 1 against level 50+ characters. When I try tier 2, the droids are fast enough that they usually hit before I have a chance to heal and kill characters.

So far, by best strategy has been lots of healers and characters who can stun. The tips says to "utilize susceptibility". But I have yet to figure out what this is in reference to. Anyone else having similar issues or figure out good ways to beat this challenge?

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

Kill the droids first

Message 2 of 4 (336 Views)

★★ Novice

@SWMaraJade wrote:

Kill the droids first

That works surprisingly well. I pretty much have been ignoring the droids in the challenges. Guess I can't in this one.

Though it still bothers me that one attack is completely draining all my characters life, and they don't die. Seems like a silly mechanic.

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What I've noticed is that when I use Talia's (night sister) ultimate move it will cause Savage to have the "susceptibility" detriment. Then all other attacks done to him do insane amount of damage and he usually does fairly quickly.

I don't know if it has to be a night sister that attacks him, but I don't seem to see the detriment occur if I use other characters special attacks...
Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)