Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx1070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.07.19 11:06
Summarize your bug Zoomed view in ADS mode, but the Scope/Sight Reticle takes a second to catch up.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mostly just after a reload or while abruptly moving/sliding. When zooming in It's almost as it overrides the animation, but still needs to finish it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Scope/Sight Reticle takes a second to catch up; it's feels like hipfire but looks like zoomed view without the reticle.
What should be happening instead? Normal ADS zoomed view with an reticle.

Seemingly I'm not the only one; https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/191882/zoom-bug#latest

Message 1 of 7 (818 Views)

Re: ADS Zoom & No Reticle Bug

Community Manager

@zenn_nme 

Does this happen for all scoped weapons for you or a specific one? Does it feel like it zooms before you ADS? The team is aware of some reports around that and investigating it.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (787 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry I noticed it while playing with the FG-42 & STG-44, both in combination with the standard 3x Scope. Although I seen it happening in some YT clip with an SLR/SAR. It feels like it's zoomed in, but without the actual reticle.
Message 3 of 7 (765 Views)

★ Novice
@zenn_nme Happens to me aswell, but only sometimes after using medpacks
Message 4 of 7 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Feldur  read on the BF forums it also occurs when just having used ammopouches.

@EA_Blueberry  you can see it happening at exactly 15m40s; YouTubeClip (not my footage).

Message 5 of 7 (740 Views)

Community Manager

@zenn_nme 

Yes, the team is aware of that. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This bug needs to be addressed ASAP - gets me killed ALL THE TIME. It's been in the game too long for the seriousness of the issue. (Tommy Gun - holo scope)

Message 7 of 7 (668 Views)