by Selamkardessssss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ACCELARTION AND BRAKE STUCK

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Cars accelerate automaticly to certain amount of speed, for example at the beginning of the story I choosed lamborghini, It could accelerate to somewhere around 90 km/h and when i gear up to 3rd gear It starts slowly loosing speed, And also I can't use brake key too. Afterwards I tried to change keybinds to arrow keys instead of wasd (look direction to wasd), And that time for example when i click and hold my left arrow key wheels and camera started to turn left
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't drive a car normally
What do you expect to see? Drive normally Standard smile

Cars accelerate automaticly to certain amount of speed, for example at the beginning of the story I choosed lamborghini, It could accelerate to somewhere around 90 km/h and when i gear up to 3rd gear It starts slowly loosing speed, And also I can't use brake key too.

Afterwards I tried to change keybinds to arrow keys instead of wasd (look direction to wasd), And that time for example when i click and hold my left arrow key wheels and camera started to turn left

I recorded a short video, to be clear whole video im holding acceleration key.

https://streamable.com/9u61fi

Message 1 of 125 (3,922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ACCELARTION AND BRAKE STUCK

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

!!! FIXED MY PROBLEM !!!

Hello everyone, I think I found the problem. I reinstalled my PC and gradually cleaned out all the components. It was the USB hun. I switched it off and the braking and the controller problem were solved. Try it!

View in thread

Message 113 of 125 (2,603 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here I thought my controller was the issue but it only happens in this game and on keyboard too

Message 2 of 125 (3,838 Views)

★ Apprentice
@400dpiash yeah exatly
Message 3 of 125 (3,829 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue, on keyboard as well, using the game from xbox game pass on ea play.

Message 4 of 125 (3,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  Cannot seem to find the source or any workaround.  Playing on PC via EA Play with my xbox game pass subscription.

Message 5 of 125 (3,776 Views)

Car will not accelerate and controls seem functional but sluggish

★★★ Newbie

Playing on PC via EA Play.

Car barely accelerates, will not go beyond 75mph or 3rd gear. Controller seems to be functioning fine (buttons all do what they should, and work fine in menus too), and the issue is present when using keyboard, too, even if the controller is disconnected.

Framerates are fine, game is running/performing admirably, just can't drive. The opponent cars in the intro race were only on screen for like 5 seconds before they had outrun me.

It was present from first launch and is present every time I try to drive, even after app restart.

Message 6 of 125 (3,742 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Selamkardessssss Same Issue here, it has to do with gamepass - maybe this is some kind of anti theft thing going wrong? I have EA Play because of gamepass
Message 7 of 125 (3,749 Views)

Re: Car will not accelerate and controls seem functional but sluggish

★★★ Novice
@Citenks starting on 120-140mph
and after few seconds the speed go down to 80-90
stuck on 3rd gear
Message 8 of 125 (3,713 Views)

car don't accelerate

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug when entering the race, the car is fast, but the speed goes down up to 80-90, stuck on 3rd gear, if you press the accelerate key again the engine go up for less then a sec and then back down.. can't drift or do anything cause you too slow.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? enter the game, selected story, selected the Nissan car, happen also in multiplayer
What happens when the bug occurs? when i try to drive the car and press W key
What do you expect to see? car accelerate?! it's a "racing" game.. not golf cart game which golf cart is actually faster

when entering the race, the car is fast,
but the speed goes down up to 80-90, stuck on 3rd gear,
if you press the accelerate key again the engine go up for less then a sec and then back down..

can't drift or do anything cause you too slow.

Message 9 of 125 (3,747 Views)

★ Apprentice
@KENTOBl I don't think so. I do play via EA Play on PC, so do my friends they can play without an error.
Message 10 of 125 (3,733 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help