Original Post

AAT Raid Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All of them
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Character avoids unavoidable attack and immediately dies
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country

This is a bug that frequently occurs in the AAT Raid, regarding "unavoidable" damage.
I'll have my buffed toons get hit by the main tank gun, or the gunship, which is an "unavoidable" attack. However, the bug occurs, they dodge the hit, and are then insta-killed. Please fix ASAP!
Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (674 Views)

Re: AAT Raid Bug

★ Apprentice

To clarify, this occurs specifically with the main gun in P3, and the gunship in P4. 

The description reads "This attack can't be evaded", yet my buffed (and healthy) toons are dodging (what the text reads as they get blasted), and are then hit with 99999 damage. 

Message 2 of 7 (622 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ARC-CaptainRex

Hi,

Would you be able to attach screenshots or video of the bug? It will help us look into this.

Thank you,

Message 3 of 7 (581 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can try. Problem is I never know when it's going to happen. Most of the time the main cannon in P3 or the gunship in P4 hits me, it works as intended. 

Message 4 of 7 (567 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
It would help if we would know your team composition (including whom you used as leader), buffs and debuffs active on the characters or any other details you can recall.
Message 5 of 7 (548 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricksThat I do know!

When it occurred in P4, it was Commander Cody, who had Crit Chance Up (though I haven't used Clones in a couple months now).

The team when it happened last week (and various times the last few months) is Ackbar L, CLS, Raid Han, Thrawn, and BB-8. Zeta's on CLS (except leader), Thrawn unique, and Raid Han. 

Raid Han had just used Never Tell Me The Odds and BB8 had used Illuminated Destiny a few turns earlier, so everyone had Critical Chance Up, Speed Up, Offense Up, and Evasion Up. He might have also had Crit damage up too, not 100% sure about that. Han had 100% health (which is enough to survive a direct hit from the cannon, I've tested that multiple times), and about 20% protection. 

Only baddie alive was Boss B2, who had buff immunity, tenacity down, speed down, and possibly fracture. 

Since I suspect you're trying to re-create it, I would stick high evasion characters, with evasion up in there. Since the text "dodged" appears, then Han was hit with 99999 damage, I believe that is where the bug lies. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks! 

Message 6 of 7 (486 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@ARC-CaptainRex thanks for the reply, we will look into it and see if we can reproduce it.
Message 7 of 7 (480 Views)