A-wing HUD Bug

★★ Pro

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Gunner
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Fleet Battles
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I am flying an A-Wing in Fleet Battle.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When I target an Enemy Starfighter
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.02.21 00:50
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Can play with mild frustration
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I target an Enemy Player Starfighter while using an A-wing, The HUD display for the Starfighter data is too bright and I cannot read the Enemy Starfighter data at all.
What do you expect to see? When I target an Enemy Player Star Starfighter, the HUD for the Starfighter Info should be clear and allow me to read its Hull Integrity, Distance and Speed.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." A-Wing
What components were you using? Modified A-wing configs.
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Modified A-wing configs.

Hi guys, I have been experiencing a bug for the A-wing for quite a while now. Whenever I target an Enemy Player Starfighter, the HUD display for the Starfighter information is not readable with regards to the Hull Integrity and Distance Of the Enemy Starfighter, it is just too bright. I tried adjusting brightness before, it fixed it for a while but the problem will resurface in a new Fleet Battle Vs AI match.

Please help.

Message 1 of 1 (335 Views)