Re: A picnic table that steals homework

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

A picnic table that steals homework

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

yup, what the headline says. my sim was at school field when a football event toke place, it also spawn a homework stealing picnic table and a food stall. I told my sim to do homework. then. few of her friends sat at the homework stealing picnic table with her, while talking with her sim friends and placing the homework on the picnic table , the event was over and kicked my sim off the table and de-spawn with the homework. now, this gets better. few days later the event spawn again with food stall and the homework stealing picnic table with the homework on top of it.  will let me do homework but wont let me place it in the inventory. then homework stealing picnic table de-spawned with my homework again.. so now, the homework stealing picnic table keeps spawning with my homework when the event starts, this nuts but funny. so far I lost a homework book but it also let do homework about once a week

here is the pic of the homework stealing picnic table

08-04-22_1-21-12 AM.png

Message 1 of 4 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I had a similar issue with the Auditorium building after Careers Day.

My sim was dutifully doing her homework at a table after the Careers Day thing ended in the Auditorium. Suddenly some screen popped up saying something about "rebuilding" and I was like "oh no what did I do" wondering if I'd hit some secret keyboard combo somehow because everything in the building vanished (tables chairs whatever).

It wasn't anything I did, it was just the event ending and the building deciding it was no longer going to be decked out for Careers Day.

The problem for my sim is she was kicked off her table where she was doing homework, and somehow that also meant the game ate her homework book. It wasn't in her bag. Had to buy her a new one.

At the very least, if these automatic building changes are going to suddenly happen even while the space is still being used, then at least make it so items belonging to sim that happen to be on a vanishing table go into that sim's inventory.

Message 2 of 4 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@khitteh   so, you also have a homework stealing picnic table too.. umm, so this crime is more wide spread then I thought.. we need to bring justice to this kind of thievery, everyday, teen sims cant do homework when picnic table out stealing homework books, grades will drop, their minds will be lost ( no evident they have brains) but still no promotion at their jobs.. please bring justice to this kind of crime  so, go my friend! let the world know what's been happing to their homework book in Sim world..

Message 3 of 4 (576 Views)

Hero

I moved this to the bug forum

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (544 Views)