Highlighted

A log in bug changed my Pilot's gender

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Log in.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/5/19 10:00 pm Central time
Summarize your bug I tried to log into my main javalin pilot from the home screen, i was instead logged into a new pilot starting fresh. The male/female gender choice I had to make before getting access to the menus was applied to my main javelin.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? on log in to your primary javelin, instead you are placed into a new pilot.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to continue playing whatever pilot you previous were playing, you are instead but into a brand new pilot (and have to watch the opening cut scenes). The gender choice you make when the game asks you will become permanent, and apply to your previous javelin pilot.
What should be happening instead? gener should not be changing due to a bug

I tried to log into my main pilot from the log in screen. The game instead started as if I had selected "new pilot". I skipped all of the of the beginning dialog/cut scenes until I got to the part where I have to select a gender. I picked female (my main pilot is male). Once I was given control of this new pilot i exited to the main menu. Once at the main menu, i selected "continue" as if i was loging into my main pilot. The log in was successful and I got into the game with all my items/progress ect. However, my pilots voice was now female, and the arms were glitched when entering my javelin. I tried to repeat the whole process and select a male voice, but now I have 2 pilots. One male, one female. The female (my main) has 2 hours played, all my progress saved, and a female voice. My male pilot is level one and just out of the first missions to the heart of rage. How do I restore my main pilot to a male voice?

Message 1 of 14 (241 Views)
Highlighted

Female after the Patch -.-

★★★★ Novice
After the new Patch, im now a Transgender in the Game -.- WHY

Was previously a Man.
Message 2 of 14 (259 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Female after the Patch -.-

★★ Guide

o.O

excuse me. you can see your own self in the game :o ?

there is no mirror :e 

cheer 

Message 3 of 14 (243 Views)
Highlighted

Voice bug male voice now female

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game quest
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08 04 2019
Summarize your bug After the update i tryed to log in but When i logged all my account was not there .. like Last Apex update... The game restarted to level 1 and voice female was selected so i disconnected ans wait 2 hours for server coming back but when i logged second time everything was back but my played time was reset to zero like new account but still have everything level items... And the voice changed to the preset from last bug connection . Like a merge between both
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? My male char was now speaking with female voice
What should be happening instead? Male voice

After the update today i tryed to log in but When i logged all my account was not there .. like Last Apex update... The game restarted to level 1 and voice female was selected so i disconnected ans wait 2 hours for server coming back but when i logged second time everything was back but my played time was reset to zero like new account but still have everything level items... And the voice changed to the preset from last bug connection . Like a merge between both

Message 4 of 14 (209 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Female Voice

Message 5 of 14 (214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It show's what sex you are on one of the FMV loading screen's,pans from the feet up to the head with the helmet open.

Also the voice.

Message 6 of 14 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yes now I'm a woman in the game -.-  i  was able to log in during the maintenance, but had to start a new Game and i  created a woman. Now  are my Savegame  back, but I'm still a woman ....

Message 7 of 14 (171 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Voice bug male voice now female

★★ Newbie

Same kind of issue. Just logged on after the latest patch/update. Noticed I had a female voice. Not cool. What can I do to fix this?!?!

Message 8 of 14 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

sure you're sober m8?
cuz alcohol might cause delusion.

Message 9 of 14 (138 Views)
Highlighted

Re: A log in bug changed my Pilot's gender

★★ Novice

Basically the same. Logged in on 4/8 around 10 or 11am EST. Didn't realize maintenance was running. Played the first mission and selected female voice to hear something different. Couldn't connect to servers after mission. 

After the maintenance was completed, all of my javelins had been restored. Female voice is active instead of male. Cut scenes still show male face though. 

Message 10 of 14 (144 Views)
Twitter Stream