A huge BUG in my retail - The sims 4 get to work

by ManuuMaltez

Original Post

A huge BUG in my retail - The sims 4 get to work

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, pets, seasons, parenthood, vintage glamour stuff and holiday celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am having problems with my get to work expansion, to be more specific, I am having problems while running a retail.
What happens when the bug occurs? In my current game mode, I was running a retail from get to work expansion. Well, for an unknown reason, the retail stopped to appear in the ''owning retails'' from the family. I didn't sell it (the money didn't change at all), but I accepted the bug and tried to buy again the retail. Since I bought the retail I noticed that I was not able to switch the money from my household to it - every time I click ''confirm transfer'' it doesn't change anything. I accepted the bug one more time and tried to open it for business just for a test. When I opened it for business everything was normal, but after a few minutes I noticed that there was another bug. When I went to close the retail, it was saying that it wasn't even open (???), that it was unable to open it because the retail doesn't have money at all - due to the bug of transferring money. It is really strange because the retail was working as normal, I sold many items and the money was not entering. Well, just to make clear and help to solve it soon. No, I don't use mods; the get to work expansion was the last expansion that I got - and it was 2 months ago-, until this week I didn't have any problems with my game; I tried to repair the game in the last 4 days and nothing changed!!!
What do you expect to see? My expansion working properly??
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Well, I don't know if the photos are in the right order, but they should show these situations:

1- A photo showing my sim ''signing up'' a costumer as normally while the retail is closed due to insufficient funds. 

2- A photo that shows I trying to transfer the business funds. 

3- The last photo was after the second photo, it is showing that nothing changed after I pressed confirm transfer.

Message 1 of 1 (495 Views)