A few things I've noticed in latest patch.

by Slushie83

Original Post

A few things I've noticed in latest patch.

★ Guide

Before I start I just want to say that you guys have done a great job with the new patch :eahigh_file:

This is just a list of some things I've noticed since the patch went live.

I'm not sure how to insert images directly into the post so I'll just leave imgur links where applicable if that's ok.

• I noticed a new character (Even Piell) is available to buy shards for in the Galactic War Shipments screen but I don't see the him on the main character screen. Not sure if it's a bug or not. - http://i.imgur.com/wDtrejn.png

• There's currently no limits on mission attempts for cantina battles. Is this intentional? Especially for the missions that can award shards, since this doesn't align with how Hard mode battles are currently handled.

• Speaking of the Tier IV Bounty Hunter challenge. Was the buff to Cad Bane intentional? I used to be able to clear it fine but since the update he can now one shot all my Level 55, 4*, Gear VII characters. He's basically hitting for 8000+ non critical hits right now. I haven't tried any of the other challenges yet today so I don't know if any changes were made to the difficulty of other bosses.

That's all I've got for now. If I notice anything else I'll update the post or comment below.

Thanks Large smile

Message 1 of 9 (605 Views)

Re: A few things I've noticed in latest patch.

★ Guide

Even Piell has been removed. That was a bug.

No limits on Cantina Battle attempts is intentional, since you're still limited by your energy.

I'll forward along the other feedback.

-Aaron

Message 2 of 9 (601 Views)

★★ Guide

Peill was a Jedi Master. I'm sure we will see him again.

Message 3 of 9 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have to agree with OP regarding tier IV bounty hunter challenge. Cad bane basically one shotted my whole team of 50s gear V.
Message 4 of 9 (572 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Cad went total mofo on my team to. For me the "fix" was saving Grand moff damage reduction debuff for him, then he was a bit nicer. Still his counter attack is some stong harry potter magic.

Try to mix a few of your team, see if you have stun members, maybe even Tank for that matter (Chewie). Something else than the same DPS lineup you've used 300 times before :D

Message 5 of 9 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yeah, basically Cad gets 100% turn meter every time he kills an enemy. So basically he took out my entire team in 6 consecutive turns without me being able to do anything.

Ouch.

But thanks for the tip with Grand Moff, I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Message 6 of 9 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This, entirely this. I don't think I'll be able to do Tier IV this time... That REALLY sucks.

I think Plo Koon will also be very helpful with offense down, since I know I can get him faster than I can Tarkin I'm going for that.

I guess it's better than being able to Auto it, but at the same time. One shot after one shot, even to Chewbacca and Barriss. :/

Message 7 of 9 (532 Views)

★ Guide

@aaronnemoyten

Just wanted to add a display error that I noticed today.

The INT gear challenge description correctly states to bring characters that deal Physical Damage but when you get to the Tier selection screen it says to bring Special Damage characters.

Screenshot_2015-10-31-08-51-48.png
Screenshot_2015-10-31-08-52-00.png
Message 8 of 9 (509 Views)

★ Guide

I've logged a bug. We'll probably have this fixed within the next week.

Message 9 of 9 (471 Views)