Re: A few problems with events and hobbies

by SHANOBI-01

Original Post

A few problems with events and hobbies

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6S
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003526769607
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There seems to be no where for me to explain what’s going wrong with the game so I’m going to explain it here. I have two problems when I play sims mobile. 1: Right now I’m in an event “exercise boot camp” and when I first started the event all the equipment eg yoga matt and running machine etc was there for me to do the actions on I first did the yoga action and then I went back home to carry on a hobby with my other sim and then I went back to the boot camp and everything was gone. All the exercise machines have gone and it turned into the dating one. But it only has two actions and that’s just talking to other sims nothing else. And when the “I’m more confident” action pops up the action tab is no where to be seen. I have took screen shots and will attach them. My second issue is 2: when I’m playing the cooking hobby and I have the action (the confident one) a knife skill the button is on top of the fridge and then when I fail it the fridge disappears into the floor and there is a small chick on the floor and the fridge doesn’t appear until I do an action for it. And another problem is when I’m using the cooker and again do a confident action a second cooker appears on my sims hand as if I’m flipping the cooker instead of the food now this happens every time I play the cooking hobby. I didn’t take a screen shot because I’m in the special event atm but I will send it when I do this hobby
What do you expect to see? For it to be fixed
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback Please fix

Please fix
Message 1 of 9 (879 Views)

★★ Novice
There is no actions for me to do
Message 2 of 9 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
This is what’s happening when I do the cooking hobby !!
Message 3 of 9 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
And this
Message 4 of 9 (827 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the same issue with the cooking hobby

Message 5 of 9 (797 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here

Message 6 of 9 (757 Views)

The first one sounds like a one time glitch, did the event finish? 

The second issue is collected in this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Objects-out-of-place-when-performing-action/m-p/6692605#M...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 9 (727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
This is happening for me ,too, everytime I try to "attempt" a risky task in the kitchen. After occurring several times during hobby events, it has now spread to some relationship events that take place at home. (My sim character experiences malformations that often fill the home, even when I zoom out.)
[Galaxy Note 8]
Message 8 of 9 (711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Theres a thread regarding the distortion of the sim

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Character-Model-going-Crazy/td-p/6738310

Message 9 of 9 (708 Views)