A few issues (not sure how/where to post sorry!)

by tiffanymepink

Original Post

A few issues (not sure how/where to post sorry!)

★★★ Newbie

I am not entirely sure how this works, but I have noticed a few things:

-While living in the cheap culpepper apartment my cheap(i think the cheapest) shower has turned on by itself a few times, and I cannot replace it in build mode because the water stays behind and it tells me an object is in the way.

-Also with the flat screen computer when I "troll teh forums", I cannot stop my sim. She just sits there and continues even after the action is cancelled.

-Another one is that while I am in the city I sometimes cannot have my sim go home. ( there is no home button on sim icon), and she just stands there.

I have no cc/mods, and I am using the latest driver for the nvidea geforce GTX 960m

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: A few issues (not sure how/where to post sorry!)

Hero

Hi,

here's some instructions how to post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/ju...

It's basically one thread per issue but check the compiled list first if your issue was already reported

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)