Re: A few annoying bugs

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

A few annoying bugs

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except wedding stories, journey to batuu and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create any household and you'll get random sims trespassing in your house regardless of locking all doors preventing visitors. Have a sim (teen) try to empty the trash on a lot in island paradise. Play any sim in a household and they'll just stand around for several sim hrs doing nothing until you reset them.
What happens when the bug occurs? The first bug, I'll just have sims in their own house and suddenly random uninvited sims will just walk into their house using everything in their house as though they were invited to do so, it happens in all my households. Second bug, my teen sim was trying to empty the trash bin in the kitchen but couldn't get to it, regardless of moving it, and the outside bin and resetting my teen sim. Third bug, Ask any sim to do anything and they'll just stand around and do nothing until you reset them.
What do you expect to see? The first bug, I expect guests to come in WHEN invited and not have random sims coming into my house and using things as if they lived there. Second bug, I expect my teen sim to be able to empty the trash without issue. Third bug I expect sims to do actions right away without needing to reset them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch caused the issue with random sims appearing in my household, never had this issue before now.

So in the photos you'll see the random sims of all ages in my sims house, they were not invited and they just walked right through my front door. I've tested this both with and without mods and the issue still occurs, in fact without mods the game is simply not playable as the lag is unbearable. The biggest issue for me right now is all the random sims appearing in my household when I didn't invite them nor did my sims.

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Re: A few annoying bugs

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @freakyteen21

Thanks for making this report. In your opening post there's a mention of what sounds like a few different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. This way we can track things easier and better provide relevant suggestions and information regarding the specific bugs.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)