Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? barrow45
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:00
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03.31.2021
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug a glitch that occours when u activate a submission and cancel it at the second the animation changes
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The firs one is in top half guard triangle choke, once the animation goes from half guard to side control exit the submission and it locks. second i found is in gogoplata top mount but this time its the first animation. lastly i found it on bulldog choke aprox at the same time as the arm triangle choke
What happens when the bug occurs? It locks the submission and progresses until u win
What do you expect to see? I expect this to be patched as soon as possible because this is the most game breaking for online ranked at the very least

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? barrow45
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:00
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03.31.2021
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug a glitch that occours when u activate a submission and cancel it at the second the animation changes
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The firs one is in top half guard triangle choke, once the animation goes from half guard to side control exit the submission and it locks. second i found is in gogoplata top mount but this time its the first animation. lastly i found it on bulldog choke aprox at the same time as the arm triangle choke
What happens when the bug occurs? It locks the submission and progresses until u win
What do you expect to see? I expect this to be patched as soon as possible because this is the most game breaking for online ranked at the very least

Ive recently uncovered a glitch that is very easly recreatable where you can exit the submission in forexample armtriangle at half guard and if you exit the sumbission at the split second you go from half guard to side control it will lock in the submission and you will win. I dont know if anybody has reported this before but ive searched around and havent found anybody talk about it. However when i accidentally did it, I messaged the guy in question and he said it happens quite a bit so either im uncovering the davinci code or its a closely kept secret.

Anyway i naturally made a video about it but i dont feel like self promoting here at as the start of the thread but if requested ill link it for visual aid.

Message 1 of 1 (606 Views)